These are great cut gloves for the price and they fit well and last a long time if a poly or plastic glove is worn over them to keep them clean. Great glove at a good price.
Other Available Sizes:
- Ensures safety while cutting food items in restaurant and catering kitchens
- Soft texture and feel
- Made of FDA and USDA approved Spectra fibers that are 15 times stronger than steel
- Ambidextrous, 5-finger design
- Level A5 cut resistance; 56.699 grams
- 3 outer covers of industrial-strength polyester for a superior grip
- Antimicrobial yarns to reduce bacteria growth
Tackle food preparation tasks safely by using this Victorinox 83003 UltimateShield 2 medium cut resistant glove.
Boasting a soft texture and feel, this Victorinox glove will provide your hands with the maximum level of protection. For your convenience, it is machine washable and can be bleached for easy care. It comes in a medium size and can be used on either hand for versatility. Use this glove to ensure ultimate safety in your restaurant or catering kitchen! Not for use with wavy or serrated blades.
This versatile glove is ambidextrous to fit your left or right hand.
This item protects hands against cuts.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
"bought these for the kitchen staff when we are carving hams. the glove fits nicely to the hand and is not bulky like a lot of the more expensive brands. highly recommended"Read More Reviews
Level A5 Cut Resistance
The 10-gauge fabric offers a high level of cut resistance with ANSI level A5 cut protection, meaning that more than 2200 grams of weight is required to cut through the material. This ensures worry-free tasks for your employees as they can be sure the glove will remain durable, comfortable, and fully capable of guarding against accidental cuts, even in high volume, fast-paced settings.
This glove is made of Spectra fibers that are 15 times stronger than steel, yet light enough to ensure uninhibited use. Its outstanding toughness and ambidextrous, 5-finger design will allow you to easily cut fruits, vegetables, herbs, and meats without the worry of injury.
The construction incorporates anti-microbial yarns into the glove to reduce bacteria growth. It even has 2 outer covers of industrial-strength polyester for a superior grip and abrasion resistance. You can be sure this glove will provide both safe and sanitary cut protection in your kitchen.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVictorinox 7.9042.S UltimateShield 2 A7 Level Cut Resistant Glove - Small
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVictorinox 7.9042.L UltimateShield 2 A7 Level Cut Resistant Glove - Large
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVictorinox 7.9049.M PerformanceShield 2 A5 Level Cut Resistant Glove - Medium
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVictorinox 7.9049.S PerformanceShield 2 A5 Level Cut Resistant Glove - Small
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVictorinox 7.6399.6 4" Stainless Steel Boston Style Oyster Knife with SuperGrip Red Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVictorinox 7.6399.3 2 3/4" Stainless Steel New Haven Style Oyster Knife with Red SuperGrip Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVictorinox 7.9049.L PerformanceShield 2 A5 Level Cut Resistant Glove - Large
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsVictorinox 5.0203.S 6 1/4" Ambidextrous Vegetable Peeler with Straight Stainless Steel Blade
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsTaylor 5862 Digital 4 Channel 100 Hour Kitchen Timer with Clock
People Talk About:gloves fit glove great fits cut medium oysters better bought
bought these for the kitchen staff when we are carving hams. the glove fits nicely to the hand and is not bulky like a lot of the more expensive brands. highly recommended
These are perfect gloves for shucking bivalves! It can always be tricky and somewhat dangerous if you arent highly skilled! Makes it easy to shuck oysters and clams much faster!!!
I like using then when shucking oysters and clams. When your oyster knife slips and stabs into your hand, this helps protect you from getting cut.
These gloves are a perfect addition to our processing business. The tight fit beats stainless chain gloves for ease of wearing all day and we have not had any problem with cut-thrus.
This fits large! I bought the medium thinking it would fit me snug but like the other reviewer, it's huge. The medium fit right and slightly loose. I have larger than standard hands as well. Most would fit a small. My fingers are enlarged but even this fits loose on top. As for glove itself, amazing! I like that it's colored as white gets dirty quick. Very durable and you don't feel restricted when using. Better glove compared to others in market.
Great gloves! We are constantly using knives in our store and these have saved a lot of hospital runs. Very resistant and hold up great.
Great gloves - we cut meat daily and have been using the plain white gloves. These are so much better, they remain flexible instead of getting hard like the others and you'd never know the metal is woven into them. Size runs big, normally I wear a large or sometimes XL but I use a medium with these.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register