TPI Corporation Equipment & Parts
TPI Corporation Replacement Parts Keep Electric Equipment in Good Repair
The TPI Corporation, originally known as Tennessee Plastics, was founded in 1950 by Bob Henry. Working out of his garage in Johnson City, Tennessee, Henry started out by selling electrical heating equipment to regional distributors. Today the company is still privately owned and has annual sales in the millions. Read more
TPI manufactures products for the heating, lighting, and ventilation markets and sells to HVAC wholesale distributors. In addition to their industrial heaters and fans, TPI Corporation replacement parts are available for end user repairs. As an environmentally responsible company, TPI employs a recycling program and has recycled tons of steel, mix metals, cardboard, and office paper.