Universal Office UNV95230 8 1/2" x 11" Bright White Case of 20# Multipurpose Paper - 5000 Sheets
Other Available Sizes:
- Standard 8 1/2" x 11" letter size
- Compatible with copiers, fax machines, laser printers, and multifunction machines
- ColorLok technology enhances ink clarity and resists smearing
- U.S. brightness rating of 98; International rating 110
- Sourced from a certified managed forest
- Acid-free material is ideal for archiving
- 3-hole punched for versatile use
|Universal UNV95230 Specs|
|Basis Weight||20 #|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Holes||3 Holes|
|Size||8 1/2" x 11"|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
Universal UNV95230 Details
Ensure your office has the essentials with this Universal Office UNV95230 8 1/2" x 11" bright white 20# multipurpose paper. Thanks to its 20# basis weight, this 8 1/2" x 11" standard letter size copy paper is perfect for use in a variety of applications from copiers and fax machines to laser printers and multifunction machines. Boasting an impressive U.S. 98 and international 110 brightness rating, this copy paper is ideal for sending exceptionally crisp and clear reports and is even 3 hole-punched for versatile use. Use it for general copying, proofing, or to create internal memos for your office or establishment.
Sourced from a certified managed forest, this paper is acid-free to eliminate yellowing and disintegration over time, making it ideal for archiving. Each case includes (10) 500-sheet reams for a total of 5000 sheets overall, so running out of paper in the middle of printing never has to be a problem! Additionally, this copy paper features ColorLok technology that enhances the appearance of both black and white and colored inks, while minimizing smearing and enabling faster drying!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
This item has been certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) to promote sustainable forest management.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register