Universal Office UNV28230 8 1/2" x 11" White 3-Hole Punched Case of 20# Copy Paper - 5000 Sheets
- Standard 8 1/2" x 11" letter size
- 20# basis weight for all-purpose quality printing
- For use with copiers, laser printers, and plain paper fax machines
- U.S. brightness rating of 92; International rating 104
- Sourced from a certified managed forest
- Acid-free material is ideal for archiving
- Perfect for everyday use in offices
|Universal UNV28230 Specs|
|Basis Weight||20 #|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Holes||3 Holes|
|Size||8 1/2" x 11"|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
Universal UNV28230 Details
Ensure your office has the essentials with this Universal Office UNV28230 8 1/2" x 11" white ream of 3-hole punched 20# copy paper. Thanks to its 20# basis weight, this 8 1/2" x 11" standard letter size copy paper is perfect for everyday use in copiers, laser printers, and plain paper fax machines. Boasting a U.S. 92 and international 104 brightness rating, this copy paper is ideal for sending crisp and clear reports. Use it to create professional documents for your office or establishment.
Sourced from a certified managed forest, this paper is acid-free to eliminate yellowing and disintegration over time, making it ideal for archiving. Each case includes (10) 500-sheet reams for a total of 5,000 sheets overall, so running out of paper in the middle of printing never has to be a problem! Additionally, this paper is 3-hole punched for added convenience and versatile use!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) to promote sustainable forest management.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register