Universal Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer
- Fits many merchandiser refrigerators
- Holds up to (49) 32 oz. bottles
- 7 total lanes
- Remove lane material to custom-fit this organizer to your unit.
- Each lane is 3 13/16" wide on interior
Curious about how to set up your bottle lane organizer? Watch this quick how-to video to learn all about it!
|Width||28 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||27 1/2 Inches|
|Lane Width||3 13/16 Inches|
|Container Size||32 Ounces|
|Number of Lanes||7 Lanes|
|Type||Gravity Fed Organizers|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this lane organizer appropriate for my merchandiser?
- This is a universal lane organizer that rests on a standard refrigerator shelf. It is great for use in a glass door merchandiser, as long as the unit's shelf dimensions will accommodate the organizer. The depth (front to back) on this organizer is also adjustable, with perforations that let you remove extra material lane by lane to make it deep or shallow enough for your particular unit!
Keep bottled beverages easily accessible and neatly organized inside your merchandiser refrigerator with this Beverage Air (Bev Air) 403-953D-32 flow trak bottle organizer! Suited for 32 oz. bottles, this organizer has 7 lanes that hold up to 7 bottles each.
This organizer features a universal design which allows you to remove depth (front to back) from the organizer, to make it fit inside many units from popular brands. Each lane is 3 13/16" wide on interior, and they come grouped in several sections of varying widths.
- (1) section 4 lanes wide
- (1) section 2 lanes wide
- (1) section 1 lane wide
Width: 28 1/4"
Depth: 27 1/2"
Lane Width: 3 13/16"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:width soda Perfect Nice need much merchandising length effort easily
Perfect for soda or any merchandising you need. Nice that you can adjust width and length on these really easily so that it doesn't take much effort.
Elise M. from backwater Posted on 07/19/2017
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register