Unger PM45A Sanitary Standard 18" Floor Squeegee
$14.18/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Constructed of acid-resistant polypropylene that will not rust or corrode
- Ideal for keeping floors clean and safe throughout your establishment
- Durable, lightweight, sturdy plastic frame
- Double black moss (natural foam) rubber blades will not scratch delicate floors or baseboards
- Built-in splashguard and durable threaded socket for use with Acme handles
You May Also Need
|Unger PM45A Specs|
|Blade Material||Double Foam|
|Usage||Water / Soil|
Unger PM45A Details
Better than its metal counterparts, the Unger PM45A sanitary standard 18" plastic floor squeegee is constructed of acid-resistant polypropylene that will not rust or corrode, which makes it the ideal tool for keeping floors clean and safe throughout your establishment!
Not only is this squeegee extremely durable, but its lightweight, sturdy plastic frame and double black, moss (natural foam) rubber blades will not scratch delicate floors, baseboards, or machinery. For maximum convenience, this item also boasts a built-in splashguard and a durable threaded socket for use with Acme handles.
Unger - Screw On
Tools screw onto the ACME thread of an Unger cone. Poles with this symbol can fit any Unger attachment that also has this symbol. Unger attachments with this symbol will fit any Unger pole with this symbol.
People Talk About:strip squeegee rubber happy great floor feature down
We are quite happy with this floor squeegee. It is a great feature that you can replace the rubber strip when it gets worn down.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register