Other Available Sizes:
- Great for clearing water, waste, mud, and debris off your floor
- Can be used on smooth surfaces such as asphalt and coated or uncoated concrete
- Features a reliable 14 gauge powder-coated steel frame
- Includes a reinforced zinc alloy tapered handle socket
- Can be used with the 905FAA10 insert (sold separately)
Other Products from this Line
- Shipping Weight
- 2.56 lb.
- Blade Length
- 30 Inches
- Blade Material
- Frame Material
- Pole Connection
- Tapered End
Unger FP750 Details
Clear water, waste, mud, and debris off of your floors with ease using the Unger FP750 AquaDozer heavy duty 30" straight floor squeegee! This durable squeegee may be used on smooth surfaces such as asphalt and coated or uncoated concrete, making it ideal for warehouses, arenas, loading docks, factories, construction sites, food processing areas, and more.
It features a reliable 14 gauge powder-coated steel frame with reinforced zinc alloy tapered handle socket and boasts 30" long premium black EPDM rubber blades. If you would like to use this squeegee with a handle requiring a screw-on ACME connection, the 905FAA10 insert (sold separately) is required for use.
1 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register