- Acme threaded zinc alloy tip
- Ideal for squeegees with universal sockets
- Green color denotes floor use
- Easy to use in hard-to-reach areas
- No-slip end for added control
- Shipping Weight
- 0.95 lb.
- Handle Length
- 58 Inches
- Handle Material
- Pole Connection
- Threaded End
- Thread Type
Unger AL14A Details
This Unger ProAluminum 58" handle works in conjunction with Unger floor squeegees to provide easy access to hard-to-reach areas. The 58" handle features an Acme threaded zinc alloy tip to accommodate Acme thread-style sockets, and a no-slip end grip for added control and comfort. In addition, this handle is compatible with all WaterWand Floor Squeegees when the 905FWA10 insert is utilized. This insert is required in order to use the AL14A handle with any tool requiring a screw-on connection.
Unger - Screw On
Tools screw onto the ACME thread of an Unger cone. Poles with this symbol can fit any Unger attachment that also has this symbol. Unger attachments with this symbol will fit any Unger pole with this symbol.
Other Products from this Line
Frequently Purchased Together
- Unger PB45A 18" Floor Squeegee with Sanitary Brush
- Unger PM55A Sanitary Standard 22" Floor Squeegee
- Unger HW750 WaterWand 30" Heavy-Duty Oil-Resistant Straight Floor Squeegee
- Unger MW22A 22" SmartFit WaterWand - Straight with Acme Socket
- Unger HM550 22" Heavy-Duty Straight Floor Squeegee
- Unger HM750 WaterWand 30" Heavy-Duty Straight Floor Squeegee
8 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register