Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Stainless steel exterior and interior
- Single 26" conveyor belt
- Includes (2) 6" conveyor extensions
- 208/240V, 3 Phase
- TurboChef 103488 14" Aluminum Pizza Screen
- TurboChef HCT-3004-2 23 1/2" Double or Triple Stack Cart for Ovens
- TurboChef NGC-1312 14" x 12 1/2" Single Ply Teflon® Sheet
- TurboChef NGC-1278 14" x 6 1/2" Solid Teflon® Basket
- TurboChef NGC-1290 12" x 12" Solid Teflon® Basket
$89.99/EachOut Of Stock
- TurboChef I1-9496 12" x 9 1/2" Solid Aluminum Pan
- TurboChef HCT-4067 Air Filter
- TurboChef I1-9497 3 Edge 12" x 9 1/2" Solid Aluminum Pan
$65.99/EachOut Of Stock
|TurboChef HCW-9500-1 Specs|
|Width||48 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||41 3/4 Inches|
|Belt Length||48 5/16 Inches|
|Cooking Chamber Length||26 Inches|
|Belt Width||26 Inches|
|Full Width||43-49 Inches|
|Opening Width||26 Inches|
|Full Depth||30-42 Inches|
|Baking Area||3.6 Square Feet|
|Control Type|| Digital|
|Cook Time||15 Minutes|
|Deck Style||Wire Rack|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Features||Made in America|
|Heating Source||Impinged Convection Only|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Maximum Temperature||600 - 800 Degrees F|
|Number of Chambers||1|
|Pizza Size||16 Inches|
TurboChef HCW-9500-1 Details
This TurboChef HCW-9500-1 High h Batch countertop conveyor oven delivers high-heat transfer and fast cook times without the energy consumption and higher HVAC needs of larger ovens! Ideal for making pizza, pastries, and more, this oven can produce up to (70) 12 inch pizzas in an hour and features a wide, 26" conveyor belt. It also comes with an internal catalytic filtration system to limit smoke, grease, and odor emissions.
- 26" cook chamber
- Bake time from 30 seconds to 15 minutes
- Independently-controlled top and bottom air impingement; variable-speed High h recirculating impingement airflow system
- (2) 6" conveyor extensions
- Built-in self-diagnostics for monitoring oven components
- Smart Voltage Sensor Technology automatically detects and adjusts to proper voltage (208 or 240V only)
- Variable-speed blower motors
- Easy to clean mono-finger design
- Idle mode for energy conservation
Left to Right: 48 3/8"
Front to Back: 41 3/4"
Belt Length: 48 3/8"
Belt Width: 26"
Baking Area: 3.6 sq. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 15-50P plug.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register