TurboChef 102012 Switch, Interlock
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
TurboChef 102012 Switch, Interlock.
|TurboChef i5 (208/240V, 1 Phase)|
|TurboChef i5 (208/240V, 3 Phase)|
|TurboChef i3 (208/240V, 1 Phase)|
|TurboChef i3 (208/240V, 3 Phase)|
|TurboChef C3/D UK|
|TurboChef C3/D EW|
|TurboChef C3/D ED|
|TurboChef C3/CMulti UK|
|TurboChef C3/CMulti EW|
|TurboChef C3/CMulti ED|
Cres Cor 1006 139 01 K2 Latch Kit
Southbend 8-5068-9 Latch Assembly
All Points 26-2467 Door Catch Kit
Glastender 03000474 Speed Rail Lock Cvr
Cleveland KE54246-3 Latch; Marine Lock,Kgt
Beverage-Air 401-567A Lock Cam
Kason 10058CL5020 Latch
Aladdin 97278 Magnetic Plate
Get paid to review this product!