Turbo Air TST-60SD-D2-N 60" 1 Door 2 Drawer Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
$4,588.70/EachShips free with Plus
- Self-cleaning condenser system helps prevent service calls
- Holds (16) 1/6 size pans up to 4" deep (included)
- 9 1/2" deep, 1/2" thick polyethylene cutting board
- Stainless steel shelving allows for easy organization
- Ergonomically designed door
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- 4" swivel casters provide easy mobility
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
Turbo Air Refrigeration
Other Products from this Line
Turbo Air TST-28SD-D2-N 28" 2 Drawer Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
plus $2,634.09 / Each
Turbo Air TST-48SD-D2-N 48" 1 Door 2 Drawer Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
plus $3,612.96 / Each
Turbo Air TST-60SD-D4-N 60" 4 Drawer Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
plus $4,622.31 / Each
Turbo Air TST-48SD-D4-N 48" 4 Drawer Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
plus $4,408.87 / Each
Turbo Air's self-cleaning condensers remove dust buildup daily to extend the life of your unit while increasing its efficiency for peak performance. Best of all, you won't have to pay a technician to do it anymore!
A majority of refrigeration service calls derive from dirty condenser coils. Thanks to the revolutionary self cleaning condenser from Turbo Air, you can cut back on cumbersome maintenance repairs and save money in the long run!
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TST-60SD-D2-N Specs|
|Width||60 1/4 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||60 1/4 Inches|
|Nominal Width||60 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||9 1/2 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||16 Pans|
|Access Type||Doors and Drawers|
|Capacity||16 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Features||Self Cleaning Condenser|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Drawers||1|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 39 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Standard Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TST-60SD-D2-N Details
For the freshest salads and sandwiches, choose this Turbo Air TST-60SD-D2-N 60" super deluxe top refrigerated salad / sandwich prep table! From the renowned Super Deluxe series, this prep table's 1/2 hp compressor that runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Featuring high-density, CFC-free insulation to maintain consistent temperatures. Its innovative cold air compartment and gas condensate system help deliver consistent temperature control. The hot gas condensate system is specially treated to resist corrosion and prevent overflow of condensate water to ensure a safe, sanitary work environment. This sleek model has a stainless steel exterior with a galvanized steel back, back grill, and bottom, while the interior is made entirely of stainless steel for long-lasting durability and easy cleaning.
Equipped with a 9 1/2" wide cutting board and 1 stainless steel shelf, this prep table provides ample work space and storage. The 2 drawer and 1 door design provides additional storage space and organization options to keep your ingredients easily accessible. This unit also comes with 16 standard 4" deep (1/6 size) condiment food pans for the top section to keep your ingredients organized. Salad / sandwich prep tables make it easy to keep your refrigerated ingredients close by as your staff works to assemble made-to-order salads, subs, and sandwiches.
This unit also uses Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2-3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency.
Unlike most refrigeration manufacturers, Turbo Air ships this unit with a package of casters, giving you the option to make your unit mobile if it's beneficial to your kitchen floor plan. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 60 1/4"
Capacity: 16 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TST-60SD-D2-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register