Turbo Air TPR-93SD-D2-N 93" Pizza Prep Table with 2 Doors and 2 Drawers
- Durable stainless steel construction and shelving
- Forced air system keeps food cool at required temperatures even if lid is open
- 19 1/4" deep cutting board is made of easy to sanitize low density polyethylene
- Top rail holds (12) 1/3 size pans up to 6" deep (included)
- Self-cleaning condenser system helps prevent service calls
- Maintains temperatures between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit
- Includes 4" swivel casters with locks on 2
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
Turbo Air Refrigeration
Other Products from this Line
Turbo Air TPR-44SD 44" 1 Door Pizza Prep Table
plus $2,965.00 / Each
Turbo Air TPR-93SD-D4-N 93" Pizza Prep Table with1 Door and 4 Drawers
plus $7,880.45 / Each
Turbo Air TPR-93SD 93" 3 Door Pizza Prep Table
plus $5,893.97 / Each
Turbo Air TPR-44SD-D2-N 44" 2 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
plus $3,849.62 / Each
Turbo Air TPR-67SD 67" 2 Door Pizza Prep Table
plus $4,533.26 / Each
Turbo Air TPR-67SD-D2-N 67" Pizza Prep Table with 1 Door and 2 Drawers
plus $5,429.31 / Each
Turbo Air TPR-67SD-D4-N 67" 4 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
plus $6,331.94 / Each
Turbo Air TPR-93SD-D6-N 93" 6 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
plus $8,804.57 / Each
Turbo Air's self-cleaning condensers remove dust buildup daily to extend the life of your unit while increasing its efficiency for peak performance. Best of all, you won't have to pay a technician to do it anymore!
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TPR-93SD-D2-N Specs|
|Width||93 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||36 1/4 Inches|
|Nominal Width||93 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||31 Inches|
|1/3 Size Pan Capacity||12 Pans|
|Access Type||Doors and Drawers|
|Capacity||31 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TPR-93SD-D2-N Details
Thanks to its extra-deep 19 1/4" cutting board, the Turbo Air TPR-93SD-D2-N 93" two door, two drawer pizza prep table provides plenty of space to build your signature pizzas, calzones, stromboli and more! Its topping rail accommodates (12) 1/3 size food pans up to 6" deep to keep all your fresh toppings close at hand. A side-mounted, front-breathing 2/3 hp compressor that runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The side-mounted compressor helps maintain food safe holding temperatures and lets the unit be placed closer to the wall than comparable models, saving precious aisle space.
This unit also uses Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2-3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency.
Each of this pizza prep table's drawers can accommodate up to (12) 1/6 size food pans full of backup toppings and ingredients. Each door section includes (2) adjustable shelves for additional storage options. Turbo Air also ships this unit with a pack of 4" casters, giving you the option to make your unit mobile if it's beneficial to your kitchen floor plan. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 93 3/8"
Depth: 36 1/4"
Height: 42 1/8"
Work Surface Height: 31"
Capacity: 31 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TPR-93SD-D2-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register