Turbo Air TOM-60LB Black 63" Low Profile Horizontal Air Curtain Display Case - 14.7 Cu. Ft.
- Self-cleaning condenser system helps prevent service calls
- Maximizes impulse sales
- Modern, eye-catching design
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Turbo Air Refrigeration
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Turbo Air's self-cleaning condensers remove dust buildup daily to extend the life of your unit while increasing its efficiency for peak performance. Best of all, you won't have to pay a technician to do it anymore!
A majority of refrigeration service calls derive from dirty condenser coils. Thanks to the revolutionary self cleaning condenser from Turbo Air, you can cut back on cumbersome maintenance repairs and save money in the long run!
|Width||63 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||34 5/8 Inches|
|Height||46 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||60 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||24 Inches|
|Interior Height||17 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||14.7 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
Low Profile Design
Self Cleaning Condenser
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Service Type||Self Service|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put warm items in my air curtain merchandiser to chill them?
- This unit is intended for maintaining cold product temperatures, but not for making warm items colder. For best results, items loaded into this unit should be pre-chilled to proper serving temperatures, and ambient conditions should not exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit / 55 percent relative humidity. Additionally, this unit should not be installed around HVAC vents, doorways, or in direct sunlight.
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
An excellent addition to any grocery store, deli, or self-serve area, the Turbo Air TOM-60LB black 63" low profile horizontal air curtain display case keeps contents at safe holding temperatures while letting you increase impulse sales of your most popular foods!
This unit features Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2-3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency. This open air horizontal merchandiser boasts 14.7 cu. ft. of space and a stainless steel shelf to hold everything from pre-made sandwiches to bottled beverages.
- Attractive, glass sided "Euro" design with glass front shield and side walls for maximum merchandising effect of fresh salads, sandwiches, desserts and beverages
- 14.7 cu. ft. total capacity
- Balanced refrigeration system with 3/4 hp compressor, R-134a refrigerant and high density polyurethane insulation
- No plumbing required; can be installed anywhere
- Perforated back wall, top, and back guard improve air flow
- Stainless steel interior construction for outstanding durability
- LED internal lighting lasts longer and enhances illumination compared to fluorescent lights
- Non-peel, anti-rust exterior coating resists fingerprints
Width: 63 1/4"
Depth: 34 5/8"
Height: 46 1/8"
Width: 60 3/4"
Height: 17 1/2"
Capacity: 14.7 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; vendor may also charge additional fees for shipment to residential locations. If this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Turbo Air TOM-30LB Black 28" Low Profile Horizontal Air Curtain Display Case - 6.1 Cu. Ft.
Turbo Air TOM-40LB Black 39" Low Profile Horizontal Air Curtain Display Case - 8.8 Cu. Ft.
Turbo Air TOM-50LB Black 50" Low Profile Horizontal Air Curtain Display Case - 11.7 Cu. Ft.
Turbo Air TOM-75LB Black 75" Low Profile Horizontal Air Curtain Display Case - 17.7 Cu. Ft.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register