- Holds twenty-eight 3 gallon containers
- Energy efficient LED bulbs
- Digital temperature display with electronic contols
- Removable frost shields
- 1 hp compressor
- Low profile design enhances product visibility making it perfect for children
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TIDC-91W-N Specs|
|Depth||26 1/8 Inches|
|Height||49 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||21.19 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Container Display Capacity||16 Cans|
|Container Storage Capacity||12 Cans|
|Features||Low Profile Design|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||-10 - 8 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TIDC-91W-N Details
Creating a great presentation and serving quality ice cream has never been easier than with the Turbo Air TIDC-91W-N white 91" 21.19 cu. ft. ice cream freezer dipping cabinet! The unit's attractive bright white color creates an eye-catching focal point in your establishment, while the curved glass front has a low viewing height of 31" to create greater visibility and even allow children to pick out their own flavors easily. Plus, an array of energy saving features make this cabinet a great choice for ice cream shops, restaurants, and more!
- Holds twenty-eight 3 gallon cans of ice cream
- 1 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant
- Cold wall system for an even temperature throughout cabinet
- Foamed-in-place high density polyurethane insulation
- Long-lasting, energy efficient LED bulbs generate less heat inside cabinet than traditional styles
-Digital temperature display with electronic controls for easy temperature adjustment and monitoring
- Efficient evaporator and condenser create faster freezing times
- No electrical frame heater needed
- Manual defrost system with garden hose drain connection for convenient drainage
- Includes 6" wide removable magnetic frost shields, 16 racks, four night covers, and two lids
- Easy grip rack handles are designed for faster product removal
Left to Right: 89"
Front to Back: 26 1/8"
Height: 49 5/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TIDC-91W-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register