- Convenient countertop design
- Durable, stainless steel construction
- Boasts a double pane, Low-E glass door
- Includes 3 polyethylene-coated shelves for organized storage
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation helps maintain a consistent temperature
- Perfect for keeping beverages and to-go items refrigerated
- Interior LED lighting helps boost impulse sales
- Environmentally-safe R600 refrigerant
Other Products from this Line
- Turbo Air TGM-10SDW-N Super Deluxe Series 26" White Single Glass Door Refrigerated Merchandiser
- Turbo Air TGM-12SDW-N Super Deluxe Series 26" White Single Glass Door Refrigerated Merchandiser
- Turbo Air TGM-15SDW-N Super Deluxe Series 26" White Single Glass Door Refrigerated Merchandiser
- Turbo Air TGM-23SDW-N6 Super Deluxe Series 27" White Single Glass Door Refrigerated Merchandiser
- Turbo Air TGM-35SDW-N Super Deluxe Series 40" White Two Glass Door Refrigerated Merchandiser
- Turbo Air TGM-47SDW-N Super Deluxe Series 54" White Two Glass Door Refrigerated Merchandiser
- Turbo Air TGM-5SDW-N6 Super Deluxe White Countertop Display Refrigerator with Swing Door
- Turbo Air TGM-72SDW-N Super Deluxe Series 78" White Three Section Glass Door Merchandising Refrigerator
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TGM-7SDW-N6 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||205 lb.|
|Depth||27 1/4 Inches|
|Height||40 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||20 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||18 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||33 7/8 Inches|
|Capacity||6.2 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Features|| Energy Star Qualified|
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||3 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TGM-7SDW-N6 Details
Keep your most popular beverages, foods, and other refrigerated items cold and ready for sale with the Turbo Air TGM-7SDW-N6 Super Deluxe 25" white countertop refrigerated merchandiser! The convenient, countertop design allows this refrigerator to fit in small spaces where large, floor-sized units wouldn't fit to optimize your merchandising space for greater overall efficiency. Plus, its durable, heavy-duty stainless steel construction makes this refrigerator a long-lasting addition to your establishment. The painted white interior and exterior also provide a professional look.
Thanks to the refrigerator's double pane, Low-E glass door, this unit helps prevent heat transfer while minimizing condensation. This provides enhanced energy efficiency for a smart, economical choice at your establishment. The foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation also helps maintain a consistent interior temperature perfect for keeping beverages, to-go items, and snacks cold and ready for consumption. This unit maintain temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit to ensure a safe food holding temperature.
The unit houses 3 adjustable, polyethylene-coated wire shelves for maximum use of its storage space designed to efficiently display your product. LED lighting illuminates the interior to help boost impulse sales. This merchandiser features a 1/7 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. It requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 27 1/4"
Height: 40 3/8"
Width: 20 5/8"
Depth: 18 3/4"
Height: 33 7/8"
Capacity: 6.2 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TGM-7SDW-N6
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register