Turbo Air TGM-72RS-N 78" White Three Section Glass Door Merchandising Refrigerator
- Condensate system surfaces are corrosion-resistant for efficient operation
- Bottom mount compressor raises unit's interior floor for easy reach
- Fan control system conserves energy by 15% and increases the compressor lifespan
- Keeps product chilled between 33-38 degrees Fahrenheit
- Glass door made from double pane, Low-E glass for better efficiency
- Interior LED lighting allows better product visibility
- LED advertising panel leads to increased impulse sales
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
Turbo Air Refrigeration
You May Also Need
Satco S6691 48" 32 Watt Shatterproof Cool White Rough Service Fluorescent Light Bulb (T8)
plus $10.49 / Each
Satco S8420 HyGrade 48" 32 Watt Cool White Fluorescent Light Bulb (T8)
plus $1.99 / Each
Satco S8419 HyGrade 48" 32 Watt Neutral White Fluorescent Light Bulb (T8)
plus $1.79 / Each
Satco S9977 T8 Series 15 Watt (25-32 Watt Equivalent) 4' Cool White Energy-Saver LED Bulb
plus $5.99 / Each
Satco S9778 T8 Series 17 Watt (25-32 Watt Equivalent) 4' Natural Light Energy-Saver LED Bulb
plus $8.99 / Each
Satco S9737 T8 Series 14 Watt (25-32 Watt Equivalent) 4' Natural Light Energy-Saver LED Bulb
plus $8.39 / Each
Satco S9736 T8 Series 14 Watt (25-32 Watt Equivalent) 4' Cool White Energy-Saver LED Bulb
plus $7.99 / Each
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TGM-72RS-N Specs|
|Height||79 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||74 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||61 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||72 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||12|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TGM-72RS-N Details
Keep your most popular beverages, foods, and other refrigerated items cold and ready for sale with this Turbo Air TGM-72RS-N 78" white three section glass door merchandising refrigerator. It features 72 cu. ft. of space and 12 shelves, so you can stock up on your most popular refrigerated products while encouraging impulse sales. And thanks to its LED advertising panel this merchandiser allows items to stand out and catch customers' eyes. Interior LED lighting puts all the attention on your product and illuminates it for better visibility. Plus, the double pane glass doors are made with Low-E glass for better efficiency.
This unit also features Turbo Air's revolutionary hot gas condensate system, so all the condensate system surfaces are treated to resist corrosion. This makes the merchandiser more efficient, eliminates the danger of refrigerant leakage, and the overflow of condensate water. Ultimately, this provides you with peace of mind and ensures your unit lasts longer.
Equipped with a 1/2 hp compressor that runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. This merchandiser maintains a consistent temperature between 33-38 degrees Fahrenheit inside. It boasts a energy conserving fan control that can save up to 15% of your energy and increase the compressor life span. Use this merchandiser in your business to boost sales and offer patrons perfectly chilled product. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Height: 79 1/4"
Width: 74 3/8"
Depth: 23 1/4"
Height: 61 5/8"
Capacity: 72 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TGM-72RS-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:Nice story shelving sections refrigerator merchandising light inside hold glass
Nice three sections glass door merchandising refrigerator. They have nice LED light inside. The shelving are story it can be hold lots of weight in the Cooler.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register