- Condensate system surfaces are corrosion-resistant for efficient operation
- Self-cleaning condenser system minimizes the need for service calls
- Fan control system conserves energy by 15% and increases the compressor lifespan
- Keeps product chilled between 33-38 degrees Fahrenheit
- Glass door made from double pane, Low-E glass for better efficiency
- Interior LED lighting allows better product visibility
- Digital temperature controls are easy to use for precise results
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
- Satco S6691 48" 32 Watt Shatterproof Cool White Rough Service Fluorescent Light Bulb (T8)
- Satco S8420 HyGrade 48" 32 Watt Cool White Fluorescent Light Bulb (T8)
- Satco S8419 HyGrade 48" 32 Watt Neutral White Fluorescent Light Bulb (T8)
- 10 Lane Universal Gravity Feed Bottle Organizer for 16 oz. Bottles
- 10 Lane Universal Gravity Feed Bottle Organizer for 8 oz. and slim 12 oz. Bottles
- 9 Lane Universal Gravity Feed Bottle Organizer for 20 oz. to 25 oz. Bottles
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TGM-47SDB-N Specs|
|Shipping Weight||515 lb.|
|Width||51 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||31 7/8 Inches|
|Height||79 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||47 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||60 3/8 Inches|
|Capacity||41.71 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Dutch Half Doors||Without Dutch Half Doors|
|Features|| LED Lighting|
Self Cleaning Condenser
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||8 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TGM-47SDB-N Details
Keep your most popular beverages, foods, and other refrigerated items cold and ready for sale with this Turbo Air TGM-47SDB-N Super Deluxe Series 54" black two glass door refrigerated merchandiser. It features 41.71 cu. ft. of space and 8 shelves, so you can stock up on your most popular refrigerated products while encouraging impulse sales. And thanks to its LED, shadow-free advertising panel this merchandiser allows items to stand out and catch customers' eyes. Interior LED lighting puts all the attention on your product and illuminates it for better visibility. Plus, the double pane glass doors are made with Low-E glass for better efficiency. A digital control system makes monitoring this unit a breeze.
This unit also uses Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2-3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency. The condensate system surfaces are also treated to resist corrosion, ensuring you get longer use from this unit.
Equipped with a 1/3 hp compressor that runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. This merchandiser maintains a consistent temperature between 33-38 degrees Fahrenheit inside. It boasts a energy conserving fan control that can save up to 15% of your energy and increase the compressor life span. Use this merchandiser in your business to boost sales and offer patrons perfectly chilled product. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 51 1/8"
Depth: 31 7/8"
Height: 79 1/2"
Width: 47 1/4"
Depth: 27 1/2"
Height: 60 3/8"
Capacity: 41.71 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TGM-47SDB-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTurbo Air TGM-10SDB-N6 Super Deluxe Series 26" Black Single Glass Door Refrigerated Merchandiser
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsTurbo Air TGM-12SD-B-N6 Super Deluxe Series 26" Black Single Glass Door Refrigerated Merchandiser
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register