Turbo Air TCGB-60DR-W-N White 60" Curved Glass Dry Bakery Display Case
$5,693.96/EachShips free with Plus
- Unrefrigerated design is great for displaying donuts, muffins, bagels, and other un-chilled products
- Convenient rear access through sliding doors
- Includes 2 adjustable wire shelves
- LED lighting with safety shield creates stylish display
- Stainless steel floor and airflow grill
- Leveling legs for stable placement
- High-density polyurethane insulation
- Attractive, tempered front glass design allows for optimal product visibility
White Glove Delivery - Available -
Turbo Air Refrigeration
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TCGB-60DR-W-N Specs|
|Width||60 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||34 1/4 Inches|
|Height||50 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||57 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||22 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||19.4 cu. ft.|
|Display Case Type||Dry / Unrefrigerated|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Service Type||Full Service|
Customer questions about this product
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- Is this bakery case a refrigerated unit?
- No, this is a dry bakery case and is not refrigerated. It should be used to display products that do not need to be chilled or held at a cold temperature.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TCGB-60DR-W-N Details
Showcase muffins, scones, and specialty breads with this white Turbo Air TCGB-60DR-W-N 60" curved glass, dry bakery display case! This contemporary case keeps contents sanitary while beautifully displaying the food on two adjustable cantilevered wire shelves. Impulse sales will surely increase once customers see your baked goods under the spotlight of the shielded, top LED light.
Installation is a breeze, thanks to the unit's simple plug-in and go design. Ultimately with such an easy set up, it conserves time and allows you to quickly create an attractive display to catch your guests' eyes. Plus, the four point leveling system ensures that the unit has a stable placement wherever you choose to set it up in your business.
Boasting 18.7 cu. ft. of storage, this model's sliding rear doors allow you to access and restock your baked goods quickly and easily! The stainless steel floor and airflow grill are durable, easy to clean, and add a pristine look to the bakery case. The compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. It requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 60 1/2"
Depth: 34 1/4"
Height: 50 1/8"
Width: 57 1/4"
Depth: 27 3/4"
Height: 22 3/4"
Capacity: 19.4 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TCGB-60DR-W-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register