Turbo Air TCDD-96-4-L 96" White Low Profile Curved Glass Refrigerated Deli Case
$8,650.46/EachShips free with Plus
- Gravity coil refrigeration system won't dry out food
- Increases impulse sales by displaying product in an appealing manner
- Contemporary European style with a white finish
- Adjustable interior cantilevered shelves
- Self-cleaning condenser system helps prevent service calls
- Maintains temperatures between 33-41 degrees Fahrenheit
- Foamed-in-place, CFC-free polyurethane insulation
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
Turbo Air Refrigeration
Turbo Air's self-cleaning condensers remove dust buildup daily to extend the life of your unit while increasing its efficiency for peak performance. Best of all, you won't have to pay a technician to do it anymore!
A majority of refrigeration service calls derive from dirty condenser coils. Thanks to the revolutionary self cleaning condenser from Turbo Air, you can cut back on cumbersome maintenance repairs and save money in the long run!
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TCDD-96-4-L WHITE Specs|
|Width||96 1/2 Inches|
|Height||41 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||93 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||24 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||15 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||19.2 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Service Type||Full Service|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock, forklift, or White Glove Common Carrier. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TCDD-96-4-L WHITE Details
Store and display your patrons' favorite deli salads, specialty meats and cheeses, and other cold foods with this Turbo Air TCDD-96-4-L 96" white low profile curved glass refrigerated deli case! This contemporary, curved glass case keeps contents at safe holding temperatures between 33-41 degrees Fahrenheit while helping to increase impulse sales by providing an attractive presentation. Plus, the low profile design fits into areas where a standard height unit doesn't, like service areas with lower counters.
Its 1/2 hp gravity coil refrigeration system does not use fans to move the air inside the case. By eliminating air movement, there is no cold air blowing constantly across your food which means that your deli products won't dry out as quickly! This ensures that you can always serve your food at its best.
This unit also uses Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2-3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency.
Boasting 19.2 cu. ft. of storage, this model's adjustable polyethylene-coated cantilevered shelf is tilted so that your customers can easily see the products you are displaying. In addition, the sliding rear doors and easy-to-use control panel allow you to store a variety of products and control the interior temperature with ease! High-density polyurethane insulation helps maintain temperatures to conserve energy while the safety shielded interior fluorescent light illuminates products to showcase your fresh and tempting offerings!
The cabinet features a stainless steel floor and air flow grille for durability. It requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
The cabinet features a stainless steel floor and air flow grille for durability. 115V.
Width: 96 1/2"
Height: 41 7/8"
Width: 93 1/4"
Depth: 24 5/8"
Height: 15 3/4"
Capacity: 19.2 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TCDD-96-4-L WHITE
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register