Turbo Air SAK70L-N 70" Stainless Steel Curved Glass Refrigerated Sushi Case - Left Side Compressor
$3,365.21/EachShips free with Plus
- Durable, sleek stainless steel exterior
- Maintains temperature between 35-41 degrees Fahrenheit for best results
- Features Low-E coated, tempered glass doors
- Door handles at the chef side allow for quick, easy access
- Bottom is designed with slight incline for better draining
- Large interior space allows for optimal product display
- Comes with plastic cover for 1" diameter draining hole
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
Turbo Air Refrigeration
Other Products from this Line
Watch this brief video to learn how to make 4 common types of sushi rolls! Whether you're cooking for a party of twelve or dinner for two, your guests will love the delicious taste of fresh sushi.
|Turbo Air Refrigeration SAK-70L-N Specs|
|Width||71 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||14 3/4 Inches|
|Height||11 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||56 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||12 Inches|
|Interior Height||6 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||2.1 cu. ft.|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Shelves||5 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Service Type||Full Service|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Why is the location of a left or right side mounted condensing unit important?
- Consider your kitchen’s layout when choosing whether to have the condensing unit on the right or left side and pick the configuration that will keep the compressor as far from heat sources as possible. By ensuring that your unit’s compressor is farther away from equipment like undercounter dishwashers and hot food holding equipment, you can significantly extend the life of the unit.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration SAK-70L-N Details
Elegantly showcase your sushi with this Turbo Air SAK70L-N 70" curved glass refrigerated sushi case! Featuring tempered, Low-E coated glass doors and a self-contained refrigeration system, this glass case showcases all your products while boasting superior temperature control! Made of durable stainless steel, this model is easy to clean, and its three adjustable heavy duty polyethylene coated wire shelves accommodate your various storage needs.
Two plastic handles on the chef side make it easy to open the door and access product. Inside, stainless steel solid food plates are safe for holding food and are easy to maintain. The interior also has a slightly tilted bottom with a 1" diameter drain hole, making it a breeze to clean.
The Turbo Air SAK70L-N refrigerated sushi case's 1/6 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. This unit holds the cabinet between 35-41 degrees Fahrenheit. Designed to have a simple plug-in and go installation with no costly plumbing work required, this is the ideal sushi case unit to use in your restaurant.
Width: 71 1/4"
Depth: 14 3/4"
Height: 11 1/2"
Width: 56 7/8"
Height: 6 1/2"
Capacity: 2.1 cu. ft.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
CSA Sanitation NSF7
This item is certified for the U.S. market to the requirements of the NSF/ANSI 7 standard of the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration SAK-70L-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register