Turbo Air SAK60L-N 60" Stainless Steel Curved Glass Refrigerated Sushi Case - Left Side Compressor
$2,153.93/EachShips free with Plus
- Durable, sleek stainless steel exterior
- Maintains temperature between 35-41 degrees Fahrenheit for best results
- Features Low-E coated, tempered glass doors
- Door handles at the chef side allow for quick, easy access
- Bottom is designed with slight incline for better draining
- Large interior space allows for optimal product display
- Comes with plastic cover for 1" diameter draining hole
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
Turbo Air Refrigeration
|Turbo Air Refrigeration SAK-60L-N Specs|
|Width||59 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||14 3/4 Inches|
|Height||11 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||45 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||12 Inches|
|Interior Height||6 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||1.7 cu. ft.|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Shelves||5|
|Service Type||Full Service|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration SAK-60L-N Details
Elegantly showcase your sushi with this Turbo Air SAK60L-N 60" curved glass refrigerated sushi case! Featuring tempered, Low-E coated glass doors and a self-contained refrigeration system, this glass case showcases all your products while boasting superior temperature control! Made of durable stainless steel, this model is easy to clean, and its three adjustable heavy duty polyethylene coated wire shelves accommodate your various storage needs.
Two plastic handles on the chef side make it easy to open the door and access product. Inside, stainless steel solid food plates are safe for holding food and are easy to maintain. The interior also has a slightly tilted bottom with a 1" diameter drain hole, making it a breeze to clean.
The Turbo Air SAK60L-N refrigerated sushi case's 1/6 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. This unit holds the cabinet between 35-41 degrees Fahrenheit. Designed to have a simple plug-in and go installation with no costly plumbing work required, this is the ideal sushi case unit to use in your restaurant.
Width: 59 3/4"
Depth: 14 3/4"
Height: 11 1/2"
Width: 45 1/8"
Height: 6 1/2"
Capacity: 1.7 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration SAK-60L-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register