Turbo Air M3RF19-2-N 25" M3 Series One Section Dual Temperature Reach-In Refrigerator / Freezer
$3,623.35/EachShips free with Plus
- Dual temperature design has a refrigerator on top and freezer on the bottom
- Self-cleaning condenser system helps reduce service calls
- Digital temperature controls
- Ergonomically designed swing doors
- 2 heavy-duty shelves
- 1/2 hp compressor uses eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Door locks come standard
Turbo Air Refrigeration
You May Also Need
Turbo Air's self-cleaning condensers remove dust buildup daily to extend the life of your unit while increasing its efficiency for peak performance. Best of all, you won't have to pay a technician to do it anymore!
Turbo Air manufacturers a variety of quality refrigeration equipment designed for your convenience. Since their start in 1997, the company has patented a revolutionary self-cleaning condenser, engineered to drastically cut routine maintenance costs for the benefit of your business. Find out more in this short introductory video!
A majority of refrigeration service calls derive from dirty condenser coils. Thanks to the revolutionary self cleaning condenser from Turbo Air, you can cut back on cumbersome maintenance repairs and save money in the long run!
|Turbo Air Refrigeration M3RF19-2-N Specs|
|Width||25 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||33 1/2 Inches|
|Freezer Interior Width||21 5/8 Inches|
|Refrigerator Interior Width||21 5/8 Inches|
|Freezer Interior Depth||25 3/8 Inches|
|Refrigerator Interior Depth||25 3/8 Inches|
|Freezer Interior Height||26 7/8 Inches|
|Refrigerator Interior Height||28 7/8 Inches|
|Capacity||17.26 cu. ft.|
|Capacity - Freezer||8.39 cu. ft.|
|Capacity - Refrigerator||8.87 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Dutch Half Doors||Yes|
|Horsepower - Freezer||1/3 HP|
|Horsepower - Refrigerator||1/4 HP|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Temperature Range - Freezer||-10 - 0 Degrees F|
|Temperature Range - Refrigerator||33 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration M3RF19-2-N Details
For the best in refrigerated food preservation, choose this Turbo Air M3RF19-2-N 25" M3 series one section solid door dual temperature reach-in refrigerator / freezer! This this model has a refrigerated compartment and a freezer compartment so that you can conveniently store smaller volumes of refrigerated and frozen foods right where you need them.
This unit also features Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2-3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency.
This model's refrigeration system utilizes a 1/2 hp compressor and circulates eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. It keeps the refrigerated compartment between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit and the freezer compartment between -10 and 0 degrees Fahrenheit to ensure food stays cold or frozen. This refrigerator / freezer combo boasts precise digital temperature controls for maximum control and food safety.
Designed for durability and easy cleaning, this unit's cabinet is made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel inside with aluminum walls and door liners. The exterior is made of stainless steel with a galvanized top, bottom, and back. The doors have an ergonomic design and door locks are standard so that you can secure them after hours to protect food against tampering or theft. Also, its two adjustable heavy-duty polyethylene-coated wire shelves accommodate your various storage needs. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 25 1/8"
Depth: 33 1/2"
Total Capacity: 17.26 cu. ft.
Refrigerated Section Interior Dimensions:
Width: 21 5/8"
Depth: 25 3/8"
Height: 28 7/8"
Capacity: 8.87 cu. ft.
Freezer Section Interior Dimensions:
Width: 21 5/8"
Depth: 25 3/8"
Height: 26 7/8"
Capacity: 8.39 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration M3RF19-2-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
People Talk About:works recommend real price plugged looks installed beautiful bargain
Just got it installed and plugged in. It looks and works beautiful. A real bargain for the price. Would recommend this to anyone needing one.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register