$2,124.10/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $63.72 back (6,372 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Features 1 polyurethane insulated adjustable shelf for convenient storage
- Designed with 2 locking, self-closing doors
- Built with reinforced stainless steel and galvanized steel for increased durability
- Includes digital temperature control for easy monitoring and maintenance
- Uses eco-friendly R600a refrigerant; 115V
Turbo Air Refrigeration MUR-27S-N6 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 147 lb.
- 27 Inches
- 22 1/2 Inches
- 30 5/8 Inches
- 2.4 Amps
- 115 Volts
- Access Type
- 3.28 cu. ft.
- Door Style
- Door Type
- LED Lighting
- Hinge Location
- 1/6 HP
- Number of Doors
- 1 Door
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Low Profile
- Temperature Range
- 33 - 38 Degrees F
Customer questions about this product
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Turbo Air Refrigeration MUR-27S-N6 Details
This Turbo Air M3 MUR-27S-N6 27" shallow depth low profile undercounter refrigerator with solid door is the perfect solution to cold storage in your restaurant kitchen, bakery, or other commercial food preparation area. Because of its undercounter design, this unit adds refrigerated storage without requiring space devoted solely to its footprint. It comes with 1 polyurethane insulated adjustable shelf, so you can keep your beverages organized for efficient service in a busy kitchen environment. To help you find products quickly, this refrigerator has bright, cool LED interior lighting.
This unit features 1 solid door with an easy grip handle for easy, continuous use. Its ABS sheet door liners are water-resistant, preventing corrosion. Plus, the door is self-closing for minimal distraction and to preserve the 33-38 degree Fahrenheit interior climate. This interior temperature is also maintained through the fan control function, which turns the fan off when the door is open, keeping hot air out. The door also locks so that you have complete control over access to the contents and can protect your inventory after hours. For added convenience, this refrigerator includes digital temperature control, which can easily be monitored and adjusted through the external display.
The entire refrigerator is foamed-in-place with high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation. The interior and front of the exterior are constructed with stainless steel, while the back and bottom are made of galvanized steel. Not only is stainless steel easier to clean, it stands up to heavy-duty use in a commercial environment. Made to be an environmentally-friendly choice for your business, this unit's 1/6 hp refrigeration system uses R600a hydrocarbon refrigerant. It also includes 4" swivel casters for cleaning and maintenance. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 22 1/2"
Height: 30 5/8"
Capacity: 3.28 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration MUR-27S-N6
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register