- Top holds (18) 1/6 size, 4" deep food pans, included
- 9 1/2" cutting board for convenient work space and digital controls for easy operation
- LED lighting, 3 adjustable shelves, and ergonomic doors with magnetic gaskets
- Easy-to-clean, side mount compressor and removable front grill with cleaning brush
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V, 1/3 hp
Other Products from this Line
|Turbo Air Refrigeration JST-72-N Specs|
|Width||70 7/8 Inches|
|Depth||27 1/2 Inches|
|Height||35 3/4 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||9 1/2 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||18 Pans|
|Capacity||18 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Number of Doors||3 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||3 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Top Type||Mega Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
Turbo Air Refrigeration JST-72-N Details
Deliver the freshest salads and sandwiches with this Turbo Air JST-72-N 71" J series refrigerated salad / sandwich prep table with side mount compressor! Equipped with a 9 1/2" wide polyethylene cutting board and three adjustable, polyethylene-coated wire shelves, this prep table provides ample work space and storage. It also comes with (18) 1/6 size, 4" deep condiment food pans for the top section to keep your ingredients organized and easily accessible. Two large stainless steel hoods lower over these pans to help retain cold air. Salad / sandwich prep tables make it easy to keep your refrigerated ingredients close by as your staff works to assemble made-to-order salads, subs, and sandwiches.
The unit's innovative cold air compartment and gas condensate system help deliver consistent temperature control. The hot gas condensate system is specially treated to resist corrosion and prevent overflow of condensate water to ensure a safe, sanitary work environment. A digital temperature control system allows you to monitor the internal temperature of this unit to ensure food products are being stored at a safe cold food temperature.
Boasting a durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel interior and exterior, this unit is a long-lasting addition to your establishment. Thanks to the three ergonomically designed swing doors, it's easy to load and unload the cabinet. Plus, the magnetic gaskets ensure that each door closes each and every time to resist condensation and temperature loss. The gaskets are also easy to remove and replace when needed.
For added energy efficiency, the cabinet is insulated with CFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. And the 1/3 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Plus, since the unit is front-breathing, it can even be installed into narrow spaces where other units can't fit due to clearance requirements. As a result, the unit is the perfect option for operations that are tight on space.
An easy-open grill and condenser cleaning brush kit make it easy to maintain your unit. Keeping your condenser clean helps reduce service calls and helps extend the life of your salad / sandwich prep table. Unlike most refrigeration manufacturers, Turbo Air ships this unit with a package of 4" swivel casters, giving you the option to make your unit mobile if it's beneficial to your kitchen floor plan. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection.
Width: 70 7/8"
Depth: 27 1/2"
Height: 35 3/4"
Capacity: 18 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration JST-72-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Leave a review of this product!