Turbo Air JST-60-N 60" 2 Door Side Mount Compressor Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
- Top holds (14) 1/6 size pans (included)
- 9 1/2" cutting board provides convenient work space
- Ergonomically designed doors
- Adjustable shelves allows for easy organization
- Side mount compressor allows for a shallower depth when space is at a premium
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- 4" swivel casters; 115V
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
Turbo Air Refrigeration
You May Also Need
Turbo Air BR59000102 Coated Wire Shelf - 18" x 21 1/2"
$46.99 / Each
Turbo Air BS51900201 Equivalent 59" x 9 1/2" Cutting Board
$72.99 / Each
Turbo Air M725200100 Left Cutting Board Bracket
$10.99 / Each
Turbo Air M725200101 Right Cutting Board Bracket
$10.99 / Each
The J Series food prep tables from Turbo Air are packed with innovative, ultra-convenient features to make assembling your culinary creations easier than ever before! Watch this video for more information.
|Turbo Air Refrigeration JST-60-N Specs|
|Depth||28 1/2 Inches|
|Height||40 3/4 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||59 Inches|
|Nominal Width||60 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||9 1/2 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||14 Pans|
|Capacity||15 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 39 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Standard Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a,or R-513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- Always refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration JST-60-N Details
Deliver the freshest salads and sandwiches with this Turbo Air JST-60-N 60" J series refrigerated salad / sandwich prep table with side mount compressor! Equipped with a 9 1/2" wide polyethylene cutting board and two adjustable, polyethylene-coated wire shelves, this prep table provides ample work space and storage. This unit also comes with fourteen standard 4" deep (1/6 size) condiment food pans for the top section to keep your ingredients organized and easily accessible. Salad / sandwich prep tables make it easy to keep your refrigerated ingredients close by as your staff works to assemble made-to-order salads, subs, and sandwiches.
Its innovative cold air compartment and gas condensate system help deliver consistent temperature control. The hot gas condensate system is specially treated to resist corrosion and prevent overflow of condensate water to ensure a safe, sanitary work environment. A digital temperature control system allows you to monitor the internal temperature of this unit to ensure food products are being stored at a safe cold food temperature.
Boasting a durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel interior and exterior, this unit is a long-lasting addition to your establishment. Thanks to the ergonomically designed swing doors, it's easy to load and unload the cabinet. Plus, the self-closing feature and ABS sheet door liners helps ensure the doors close each and every time to resist condensation and temperature loss. The cabinet is insulated with CFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation for energy efficiency. The 1/4 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
An easy-open grill and condenser cleaning brush kit make it easy to maintain your unit. Keeping your condenser clean helps reduce service calls and helps extend the life of your salad / sandwich prep table. Unlike most refrigeration manufacturers, Turbo Air ships this unit with a package of casters, giving you the option to make your unit mobile if it's beneficial to your kitchen floor plan. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection.
Depth: 28 1/2"
Height: 40 3/4"
Capacity: 15 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration JST-60-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Other Products from this Line
Turbo Air JST-48-N 48" 2 Door Side Mount Compressor Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Turbo Air JST-36-N 36" 1 Door Side Mount Compressor Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Turbo Air JST-72-N 71" 3 Door Side Mount Compressor Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register