- Aluminum and galvanized steel exterior; stainless steel and aluminum interior
- Ergonomic door design with easy grip handles and effortless opening
- Adjustable, heavy-duty polyethylene coated wire shelves
- Comes with 4" diameter swivel casters for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V, 3/8 hp
Other Products from this Line
|Turbo Air Refrigeration EUF-36-N-V Specs|
|Width||36 3/8 Inches|
|Height||35 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||9.7 cu. ft.|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||2 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||-10 - 0 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration EUF-36-N-V Details
The Turbo Air EUF-36-N E-line 36 3/8" undercounter freezer boasts a compact size and ultra-efficient refrigeration system to keep extra frozen ingredients close at hand and ready for use. This unit allows you to keep food consistently between -10 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit for safe storage.
With a durable aluminum and galvanized steel exterior and a corrosion-resistant stainless steel and aluminum interior, this unit is built to withstand the demands of a busy commercial kitchen. It features two adjustable, heavy-duty shelves to allow you to organize the interior of your freezer for added workflow-efficiency. Each door is equipped with a magnetic gasket for easy maintenance and increased dependability.
Built into the unit, CFC-free polyurethane insulation helps increase its overall energy efficiency and structural integrity. The unit's 3/8 hp compressor uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant, which has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3 so you can be sure it is an eco-friendly option for your business.
This undercounter unit comes with a set of 4" diameter swivel casters with locks on the front casters so you can easily move the cabinet for cleaning and maintenance. The unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 36 3/8"
Height: 35 1/2"
Capacity: 9.7 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration EUF-36-N-V
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register