I use the Turbo Air MUF-36-N Undercounter Freezer unit in most of my Food Trailer Builds. They have strong Compressors, A brush mounted on a motor automatically cleans the condenser. These units also use natural refrigerant.
- Undercounter, narrow depth design saves valuable kitchen space
- Features a self-cleaning condenser to minimize service calls
- Stainless steel exterior; corrosion-resistant aluminum interior
- Maintains temperatures of -10 -0 degrees Fahrenheit to preserve food
- Foamed-in-place CFC-free polyurethane insulation
- Ergonomically designed doors with easy-grip handles
- 4" swivel casters for easy cleaning
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
|Turbo Air Refrigeration MUF-36-N Specs|
|Width||36 1/4 Inches|
|Height||35 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||9.2 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Features||Self Cleaning Condenser|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||2 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
Customer questions about this product
- Why is there a step in the interior of this undercounter unit?
- This unit’s refrigeration system is located in the lower rear of the cabinet, causing the step in its interior. The step may decrease the inner depth of the cabinet's lower interior versus what is listed as its overall interior depth, so please check the unit’s specs and diagrams to ensure it will accommodate your storage needs.
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration MUF-36-N Details
The Turbo Air MUF-36-N 36" M3 Series two door undercounter freezer boasts a compact size and ultra-efficient refrigeration system to keep extra frozen ingredients close at hand and ready for use. Featuring a digital control system, this unit allows you to monitor the freezer to ensure it consistently maintains temperatures between -10 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit to safely store frozen foods.
With a durable stainless steel exterior, and a corrosion-resistant aluminum interior, this unit is built to withstand the demands of a busy commercial kitchen. Thanks to 2 heavy-duty wire shelves, you can organize the interior of your freezer for added efficiency. This freezer also has 2 self-closing stainless steel doors that reduce temperature loss, and a stay-open feature for high-volume loading and unloading. The CFC-free polyurethane insulation helps increase the overall energy efficiency and structural integrity of this unit for a long-lasting addition to your establishment.
This unit also uses Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2-3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency.
This freezer has a powerful 2/5 hp compressor. Unlike most refrigeration manufacturers, Turbo Air ships this unit with a package of casters, giving you the option to make your unit mobile if it's beneficial to your kitchen floor plan. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection.
Width: 36 1/4"
Height: 35 5/8"
Capacity: 9 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration MUF-36-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:units air automatically brush builds cleans compressors condenser cooks food
Our cooks thanked us so much for getting this because the no longer had to go all the way into our walk in to get simple sauces that we used so often
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register