Turbo Air CRT-77-1R Diamond Show Case 17" Glass Door Countertop Display Refrigerator
- Glass-sided merchandizer shows off your products
- Durable stainless steel shelving
- Interior LED lighting offers excellent visibility
- 1/6 hp compressor
- Compact countertop footprint is prefect for diners, bakeries, and supermarkets
- Built-in door lock
- Digital temperature controls
Turbo Air Refrigeration
Other Products from this Line
|Turbo Air Refrigeration CRT-77-1R Specs|
|Width||16 3/4 Inches|
|Height||38 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||14 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||12 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||25 Inches|
|Capacity||3 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Temperature Range||38 - 45 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration CRT-77-1R Details
Increase impulse sales and showcase all your cold foods, drinks, and desserts with this Turbo Air CRT-77-1R 17" Diamond Show Case 17" glass door countertop display refrigerator! This model boasts glass sides and bright LED lighting to show off all of your most popular products. Its space-efficient countertop design is ideal for use in diners, bakeries, restaurants, and supermarkets.
This unit comes with three adjustable stainless steel shelves for organizing your refrigerated merchandise. These shelves resist corrosion and other common signs of wear, making them more durable than similar plastic-coated alternatives. To keep your products secure during off hours, this countertop display refrigerator comes with a built-in door lock.
A 1/6 hp compressor helps maintain safe food temperatures, and its digital controls make it easy to adjust settings as needed. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 16 3/4"
Height: 38 1/2"
Width: 14 3/8"
Depth: 12 3/4"
Capacity: 3 cu. ft.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration CRT-77-1R
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
People Talk About:great turn fridge temp cooler color display lights more warmth
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulThis was delivered fast and works exactly as we had hoped. We didn't need the dual doors so we saved a lot of money by getting this one. The only 2 issues is that we have noticed it sometimes struggles to maintain fridge temp with regular use. We have learned to make sure fridge is kept full of product, thus more mass and less air space and of course to keep the vents clear. But we still have to have the temp on high to maintain required fridge temp. Also the turn on/off mode while is probably designed for less wear and tear on the motor will allow the temp to climb a bit high before turning on and coming back to normal. Lastly I wish there was a separate switch to turn the lights off. While they are super bright and useful for display, it would be nice to turn them off at night and off hours. Luckily the lights are led so they are still energy efficient for running 24/7.
Fantastic case!!! Looks great on the counter and has helped us expand our menu. We have been able to add Cheesecake and Pudding to he menu. Might even get a second one.
This cooler works great for us to display caramel apples. Their are a few negative, one is that a standard small sheet pan doesn't fit on the shelves and the other is that the lighting inside I see exceptionally cool (like 6000 color warmth) and ideally to display any kind of food, the color warmth should be more in the 3000 range. It would be great if they gave you an option as to the LED lighting color warmth inside, as I would of paid a small Up charge to get a warmer lamp.
Love this little cooler. I use it to storage drinks, desserts cupcakes and many more items. Has its own lights that u can tur on or off to your convenience. U also can adjust the temperature and lock the door if is necessary.
I love this refrigerator. It looks great and displays our beverages well. It also keeps temperature great, we haven't had any issues with it so far and it's been a few months. I would recommend this fridge if you're thinking about buying it!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register