Turbo Air CRT-77-1R Diamond Show Case 17" Glass Door Countertop Display Refrigerator
$816.75/EachShips free with Plus
- Glass-sided merchandizer shows off your products
- Durable stainless steel shelving
- Interior LED lighting offers excellent visibility
- 1/6 hp compressor
- Compact countertop footprint is prefect for diners, bakeries, and supermarkets
- Built-in door lock
- Digital temperature controls
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
Turbo Air Refrigeration
|Turbo Air Refrigeration CRT-77-1R Specs|
|Width||16 3/4 Inches|
|Height||38 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||14 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||12 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||25 Inches|
|Capacity||3 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Temperature Range||38 - 45 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration CRT-77-1R Details
Increase impulse sales and showcase all your cold foods, drinks, and desserts with this Turbo Air CRT-77-1R 17" Diamond Show Case 17" glass door countertop display refrigerator! This model boasts glass sides and bright LED lighting to show off all of your most popular products. Its space-efficient countertop design is ideal for use in diners, bakeries, restaurants, and supermarkets.
This unit comes with three adjustable stainless steel shelves for organizing your refrigerated merchandise. These shelves resist corrosion and other common signs of wear, making them more durable than similar plastic-coated alternatives. To keep your products secure during off hours, this countertop display refrigerator comes with a built-in door lock.
A 1/6 hp compressor helps maintain safe food temperatures, and its digital controls make it easy to adjust settings as needed. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 16 3/4"
Height: 38 1/2"
Width: 14 3/8"
Depth: 12 3/4"
Capacity: 3 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration CRT-77-1R
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:turn fridge great temp cooler color display lights more warmth
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulThis was delivered fast and works exactly as we had hoped. We didn't need the dual doors so we saved a lot of money by getting this one. The only 2 issues is that we have noticed it sometimes struggles to maintain fridge temp with regular use. We have learned to make sure fridge is kept full of product, thus more mass and less air space and of course to keep the vents clear. But we still have to have the temp on high to maintain required fridge temp. Also the turn on/off mode while is probably designed for less wear and tear on the motor will allow the temp to climb a bit high before turning on and coming back to normal. Lastly I wish there was a separate switch to turn the lights off. While they are super bright and useful for display, it would be nice to turn them off at night and off hours. Luckily the lights are led so they are still energy efficient for running 24/7.
This cooler works great for us to display caramel apples. Their are a few negative, one is that a standard small sheet pan doesn't fit on the shelves and the other is that the lighting inside I see exceptionally cool (like 6000 color warmth) and ideally to display any kind of food, the color warmth should be more in the 3000 range. It would be great if they gave you an option as to the LED lighting color warmth inside, as I would of paid a small Up charge to get a warmer lamp.
Love this little cooler. I use it to storage drinks, desserts cupcakes and many more items. Has its own lights that u can tur on or off to your convenience. U also can adjust the temperature and lock the door if is necessary.
I love this refrigerator. It looks great and displays our beverages well. It also keeps temperature great, we haven't had any issues with it so far and it's been a few months. I would recommend this fridge if you're thinking about buying it!
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register