Turbo Air CRT-77-1R-N 17" Diamond Show Case Glass Sided Countertop Display Refrigerator
$1,189.88/EachShips free with Plus
- 4-sided, glass cabinet with bright, LED lighting showcases product
- Single front door for fast and easy self-service
- Countertop design maximizes space and boosts impulse sales
- 3 stainless steel shelves included for long-lasting convenience
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V, 1/6 hp
Turbo Air Refrigeration
Other Products from this Line
Turbo Air manufacturers a variety of quality refrigeration equipment designed for your convenience. Since their start in 1997, the company has patented a revolutionary self-cleaning condenser, engineered to drastically cut routine maintenance costs for the benefit of your business. Find out more in this short introductory video!
|Turbo Air Refrigeration CRT-77-1R-N Specs|
|Width||16 3/4 Inches|
|Height||38 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||14 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||12 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||25 Inches|
|Capacity||3 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||3 Shelves|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration CRT-77-1R-N Details
Increase impulse sales and showcase all your drinks and on-the-go snacks with the Turbo Air CRT-77-1R-N 17" Diamond Show Case glass door countertop display refrigerator! This model boasts crystal-clear glass sides and bright LED lighting, showing off all of your most popular products with ease. And because of its small footprint and countertop design, it's the perfect option for merchandising small items at the coffee station or checkout counter.
To ensure quick, on-the-go purchases, the unit opens with a single front door. This allows for self-serve use. Throughout the day, customers can retrieve beverages, wraps, or other snacks from the cabinet, removing them from the 3 stainless steel shelves inside. These shelves allow you to organize your refrigerated merchandiser and easily restock the unit as needed. Plus, they resist corrosion and other common signs of wear, making them more durable than similar plastic-coated shelves.
For intuitive operation, the unit features digital controls with easy-to-adjust settings. And to help maintain food safe temperatures, a 1/6 hp compressor circulates R290 refrigerant, which is an eco-friendly option that boasts an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 16 3/4"
Height: 38 1/2"
Capacity: 3 cu. ft.
Width: 14 3/8"
Depth: 12 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration CRT-77-1R-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register