Login or enter your email to be instantly sent the price!
Start a Live Chat with a Customer Service rep to receive the price!
Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST.
Earn up to $6.42 back (642 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- 60" long, stainless steel braid with extruded coating
- 3/8" NPT welded male ends with reverse quick disconnect
- Pressure range: 20 - 125 psi
- Temperature range: 40 - 175 degrees Fahrenheit
T&S Brass and Bronze Works HW-6B-60 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 2.7 lb.
- Made in America
Customer questions about this product
- Does this item have any additional agency approvals and certifications?
- There are a wide range of regulations that govern plumbing code! We attempt to list any current certification marks with an official logo on the product page for your convenience. However, additional approvals, codes, and standards this product adheres to may be listed on the product specsheet.
- Is this part something I can install myself?
- This item should be installed by a qualified service technician with the proper training necessary to install this part.
T&S Brass and Bronze Works HW-6B-60 Details
This T&S HW-6B-60 Safe-T-Link 3/8" x 60" water appliance hose with reverse quick disconnect is an excellent choice when you need to connect a water-using appliance to your facility's water lines. It features a stainless steel braided hose that prevents punctures and dents, while an extruded coating seals the hose, adds further protection against damage, and makes it easy to clean. The hose includes 3/8" NPT male to male welded fittings that remain watertight long after crimped assemblies begin to loosen, and a reverse quick disconnect makes it easy to quickly cut off the water supply at the wall connection point so you can move it for cleaning or maintenance. It is rated for temperatures between 40 - 175 degrees Fahrenheit and has a pressure range from 20 - 125 psi.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 (Certified by CSA)
This item is certified by CSA to meet the drinking water system component standards for Canada and the United States outlined in NSF/ANSI/CAN 61.
NSF/ANSI/CAN 372 (Certified by CSA)
This item is certified by CSA to meet the drinking water system component lead content standards for Canada and the United States outlined in NSF/ANSI/CAN 372.
Resources and Downloads for
T&S Brass and Bronze Works HW-6B-60
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register