Earn up to $10.80 back (1,080 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- For indoor use only
|T&S Brass and Bronze Works HG-4E-60 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||8 lb.|
|Features||Made in America|
|Type||Mobile Gas Hose Kits|
Customer questions about this product
- This product is CSA certified. Will it meet my local fire code regulations?
- This product meets or exceeds standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA), but local codes may vary. To ensure this is the right product for your area, confirm with your local fire code inspector.
- Can this hose be hooked up directly to an LP tank?
- No, this hose is designed to be hooked up to gas plumbing only, not portable tanks.
- Does this item have any additional agency approvals and certifications?
- There are a wide range of regulations that govern plumbing code! We attempt to list any current certification marks with an official logo on the product page for your convenience. However, additional approvals, codes, and standards this product adheres to may be listed on the product specsheet.
T&S Brass and Bronze Works HG-4E-60 Details
The 60" long T&S HG-4E-60 quick disconnect gas appliance connector comes standard with a quick disconnect 1" NPT male to male gas fitting on one end, and a 1" NPT male to male FreeSpin connector at the other. The quick disconnect fitting acts as a shut-off valve when the plug and socket are removed from the appliance, while the free spinning fitting allows for a full 360 degrees of rotation to reduce stress while extending connector life at the wall end.
This Safe-T-Link 60" quick disconnect gas appliance hose features durable welded fitting connections and stainless steel braid construction with an extruded coating for protection, flexibility, and longevity.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
CSA_C_US Drinking Water NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
This item meets drinking water system components standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in Canada and the United States of America.
CSA_C_US Lead Content NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
This item meets drinking water system components standards for lead content imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in Canada and the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
T&S Brass and Bronze Works HG-4E-60
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register