Earn up to $16.82 back (1,682 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Thermostatic mixing valve
- 2.2 GPM
- T&S EC-EASYWIRE4CC 4' Connector Cable for T&S Chekpoint Electronic Faucets
- T&S EC-EASYWIRE5EXT 5' Extension Cable for T&S ChekPoint Electronic Faucets
- T&S EC-EASYWIRE Plug-In Transformer for T&S ChekPoint Electronic Faucets
- Rayovac 815-4TFUSK Fusion AA Advanced Alkaline Batteries - 4/Pack
- Rayovac ALAA-8J Ultra Pro Industrial AA Alkaline Batteries - 8/Pack
|T&S Brass and Bronze Works EC-3103-TMV Specs|
|Spout Length||4 7/8 Inches|
|Faucet Centers|| 3 Mounting Holes|
Flex Inlets Included
|Flow Rate||2.2 GPM|
|Maximum Water Temperature||140 Degrees F|
|Mounting Style||Deck Mounted|
Customer questions about this product
- Does this item have any additional agency approvals and certifications?
- There are a wide range of regulations that govern plumbing code! We attempt to list any current certification marks with an official logo on the product page for your convenience. However, additional approvals, codes, and standards this product adheres to may be listed on the product specsheet.
- What measurements do I need to install a faucet?
- When installing a faucet, these are some of the most common measurements you’ll need:
Faucet Centers: If your faucet has a base with 2 inlets, measure the distance from the center of one inlet to the center of the other. This number must match the spacing of your building’s water lines (adjustable centers will help with the spacing). If mounting through the backsplash on a sink, the center measurement must also fit within the pre-drilled mounting holes.
Flex Hoses: If your faucet has flex hoses make sure that they will reach your building’s water lines.
Spout length: Make sure that the faucet spout will fit comfortably over your sink bowl and not extend too far / not far enough. If you plan to use a swing spout over a multi-bowl sink, make sure it will reach all of the bowls.
T&S Brass and Bronze Works EC-3103-TMV Details
This ADA Compliant T&S EC-3103-TMV ChekPoint electronic faucet features a deck mounted cast spout that is 4 7/8" long and 5 1/16" high, perfect for use at hand washing sinks, bar sinks, and lavatory sinks where hand-free operation is crucial. Its thermostatic mixing valve comes with integral check valves. For superior water flow, each unit includes a 2.2 gallons per minute vandal resistant aerator.
This chrome plated brass T&S EC-3103-TMV electronic faucet comes complete with a 3 5/8" x 4 3/16" x 2" deep water resistant control module box with internal flow control setting switches, that is AC or DC operated with (4) AA batteries. Holes punched on 4" centers are required for installation.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), helping make your restaurant more accessible to people with disabilities.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
This item is designed for hands-free use, which reduces the risk of cross-contamination and prevents germs from spreading.
Need Parts & Accessories?
View replacements or accessories for T&S Brass and Bronze Works EC-3103-TMV
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register