$128.97/EachShips free with Plus
Login or enter your email to be instantly sent the price!
Start a Live Chat with a Customer Service rep to receive the price!
Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST.
- 8" length, 2 7/8" clearance
- Aerator outlet; 2.2 GPM at 60 psi
- 1/2" NPT male inlet, hardware included for optional 1/4" NPT connection
- Swing nozzle, 4" centers
- Shipping Weight
- 3.77 lb.
- Spout Length
- 8 Inches
- Faucet Centers
- 4 Inches
- ADA Compliant
Made in America
- Flow Rate
- 2.2 GPM
- Handle Type
- Mounting Style
- Wall Mounted
- Mounting Type
- Spout Type
- Temperature Rating
- 140 Degrees Fahrenheit
Customer questions about this product
- Does this item have any additional agency approvals and certifications?
- There are a wide range of regulations that govern plumbing code! We attempt to list any current certification marks with an official logo on the product page for your convenience. However, additional approvals, codes, and standards this product adheres to may be listed on the product specsheet.
The T&S B-1116 wall mounted swing workboard faucet delivers quality and craftsmanship that you can depend on, whether you're installing this product as a brand new water fixture or replacing an old one. The faucet spout features a swivel design that lets it be moved as needed, but if you prefer to keep it in one fixed position you can do so with the included lockwasher. It measures 8" long, while the 2 7/8" clearance gives you plenty of space to place glasses and containers. An aerator outlet at the end of the spout introduces air to the water supply to produce a soft stream that's ideal for most faucet applications, while maintaining a flow rate of approximately 2.2 GPM at 60 psi.
The faucet can operate at pressures between 20 - 125 psi and temperatures ranging from 40 - 140 degrees Fahrenheit. And since it is made from polished chrome-plated brass you can be sure that this faucet will stand up to even the most demanding environments for years to come. It features a lever handle design and Eterna compression cartridges that turn the water flow on and off. Connection to your water lines is simple thanks to 4" centers and the inlet size is 1/2" NPT male, with hardware for an optional for 1/4" NPT connection too.
T&S has been providing commercial applications with innovative plumbing solutions for all of their most pressing needs for more than 70 years! Whether a fixture is needed for handwashing stations, potwashing stations, laboratories, glass fillers, or grooming operations, T&S has the reliable products you need for consistent performance that will withstand the rigors of everyday commercial use. Their catalog features everything from faucets to sinks, dipper wells, and virtually any gas or water connection you might need. For unrivaled selection and quality, check out T&S for all of your plumbing needs!
This item meets the criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), helping make your restaurant more accessible to people with disabilities.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Frequently Purchased Together
- Regency 4 Bowl Underbar Sink with Two Faucets and Two Drainboards - 72" x 18 3/4"Rated 4 out of 5 stars
- Regency 3 Bowl Underbar Sink with Faucet and Two Drainboards - 60" x 18 3/4"Rated 4.7 out of 5 stars
- Regency 3 Bowl Underbar Sink with Faucet and Two Large Drainboards - 72" x 18 3/4"Rated 3.8 out of 5 stars
- Regency 30" x 60" 16-Gauge Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with 4" Backsplash and Undershelf
- Regency 17" x 15" Wall Mounted Hand Sink with Gooseneck Faucet
- Carlisle 4046103 Sparta 8" Manual Triple Glass Washer
- Regency Stainless Steel Single Tier Speed Rail - 22"
1 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register