Boy it's a good thing we got these! It made our plumbers job that much easier. They are well build and I would definitely recommend getting them!
- Contains brass lock washers, shank lock nuts, and 1 5/8" L x 1/2" NPT (male) close supply nipples
- Primarily for use on wall mounted faucets with 1/2" NPT female inlets
Customer questions about this product
- Does this item have any additional agency approvals and certifications?
- There are a wide range of regulations that govern plumbing code! We attempt to list any current certification marks with an official logo on the product page for your convenience. However, additional approvals, codes, and standards this product adheres to may be listed on the product specsheet.
This T&S B-0230-K elbow installation kit can be used to install many popular wall mounted faucets with 1/2" NPT female inlets.
- (2) 1 5/8" L x 1/2" NPT (male) close supply nipples
- (2) shank lock nuts
- (2) brass lock washers
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsT&S B-2187 Wall Mounted 37 3/4" High Pre-Rinse Faucet with Adjustable 8" Centers, 44" Hose, 14" Add-On Faucet, and 6" Wall Bracket
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsT&S B-0231 Wall Mounted Pantry Faucet with 8" Adjustable Centers, 12" Swing Nozzle, and Eterna Cartridges
People Talk About:sink elbow install installation faucet recommend faucets kit made plumbers
These were absolutely necessary for our application in our BBQ truck. Our sink is mounted directly to the wall because of limited to no space. They worked perfectly no leaks and we attached pex tubing via threaded adapter we are totally pleased with this purchase. If your limited on space behind your sink don't hesitate to purchase
We used this T&S elbow installation kit when we installed the T&S B-0231-CR faucet to our 3-tub stainless steel deli sink. It was needed for the install and worked well.
We used a good handful of these T&S elbow installation kits to install faucets in our restaurant and the results are great. Some people use cheaper solutions but we have found that this design works great and does not leak. Just be careful not to over tighten the securing nut.
These T&S brass elbows can be a life saver when installing plumbing work! They are HEAVY DUTY and are nicer than trying to sweat pipes to the elbow. Flex hoses snug right up to them no issues! Would give 4-5 stars if they weren't soo expensive.
once i figured out hot to install these, they did just what they were supposed to do. no leaks, no problems. just wish that some directions were included for us do it yourselfers.
Not necessary to hook up our sink, but made the job easy and kept our supply lines out of the way. Would definitely recommend if buying a new sink and don't already have elbow fittings.
Excellent quality. Perfect fit for your T&S faucets but very tough to seal so that they are water tight even with teflon tape and plumber's putty: I had to disassemble the entire install and re-do with extra tape and putty to stop the slow leak.
Go with T&S plumbing stuff. It always delivers. I liked that this was offered when we bought the sink and our plumber recommend it and to get it at the same time.
This elbow installation kit should make installation of our wall mounted faucet a breeze as the sink will sit against an exterior wall and the water supply comes through the floor. I'm very happy I was able to order the parts I needed from Web Restaurant Store!
Hard to find this item- was amazed when we found it here! None of our local hardware stores, nor any chain store near us sold this!
We are happy with our purchase of this installation kit. It was easy to use. We would buy it again and we would recommend it to anyone.
a must have item when istalling a new faucet on a sink that does not come with mounting hardware. it had the right amount of clearence to fit my regency sink, and securely held faucet. made install quick and painless.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register