$413.60/EachShips free with Plus
Login or enter your email to be instantly sent the price!
Start a Live Chat with a Customer Service rep to receive the price!
Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST.
Earn up to $12.41 back (1,241 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- 4.0 gpm angled spray valve included
T&S Brass and Bronze Works B-0167 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 9.31 lb.
- Hose Length
- 68 Inches
- Faucet Centers
- 8 Inches
- Made in America
- Maximum Water Temperature
- 140 Degrees F
- Washdown Stations
- Water Inlet Size
- 1/2 Inches
Customer questions about this product
- I have a chemical injection system on my compartment sink. Can I use my pre-rinse faucet to supply water to it?
- Yes! Item B-TEE-RGD is a rigid tee assembly that installs easily into an existing T&S pre-rinse faucet (or you can use it on a brand new faucet) and provides you with a means to deliver water to a chemical injection system, or other, similar sink accessories that may require a water supply.
- Does this item have any additional agency approvals and certifications?
- There are a wide range of regulations that govern plumbing code! We attempt to list any current certification marks with an official logo on the product page for your convenience. However, additional approvals, codes, and standards this product adheres to may be listed on the product specsheet.
T&S Brass and Bronze Works B-0167 Details
The T&S B-0167 pre-rinse spray assembly combines a wall mounted mixing faucet with 8" centers with a 68" flexible stainless steel hose and EB-0107-035 angled spray valve for flexibility to rinse large and awkward items! This pre-rinse faucet assembly comes with a finger hook to hold the hose when not in use, and comes equipped with an atmospheric vacuum breaker.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 (Certified by CSA)
This item is certified by CSA to meet the drinking water system component standards for Canada and the United States outlined in NSF/ANSI/CAN 61.
NSF/ANSI/CAN 372 (Certified by CSA)
This item is certified by CSA to meet the drinking water system component lead content standards for Canada and the United States outlined in NSF/ANSI/CAN 372.
Resources and Downloads for
T&S Brass and Bronze Works B-0167
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register