T&S B-0133-V-B-68H EasyInstall Wall Mounted 37" High Pre-Rinse Faucet with Adjustable 8" Centers, 68" Hose, Vacuum Breaker, and 6" Wall Bracket
- 8" centers, adjustable from 7 3/4" to 8 1/4"; 1/2" NPT female inlets
- 68" flex hose; 1.15 GPM B-0107 spray valve
- Lever handles with color coded indexes
- Eterna compression cartridges; spring checks; withstands temperatures up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Includes vacuum breaker and wall bracket; 36 7/8" overall height
- Chrome plated brass construction
T&S Brass and Bronze Works
You May Also Need
Leaky plumbing doesn't have to be a major time sink - in fact, it's pretty easy to diagnose! Watch this video for more information on how to troubleshoot leaks around your faucets and pre-rinse units.
Through easy water conservation efforts, you can save money in total operating costs, resulting in more money to invest in your business. From ceramic cartridges to aerators and spray valves, T&S offers a range of products engineered to help conserve water, save money, and promote overall efficiency.
Water is becoming a more and more limited commodity around the world, making water conservation more important than ever. With T&S faucets and aerators, you can easily reduce water consumption, thereby minimizing overall operation costs. This video explains how T&S can help you save.
Replacing a competitor's faucet with a T&S one is easier than ever thanks to T&S wall mount adapters! Watch this video for more information.
Watch this video to learn more about the benefits of T&S' pre-rinse add-ons!
This video goes over the simple process of installing or converting a T&S pre-rinse unit. With 2 easy procedures, these faucets are sure to ease your experience.
Learn how T&S Brass works to provide you with high-quality products and superior service! With over 60 years of experience, they have the plumbing solutions you need for your business.
|T&S Brass and Bronze Works B-0133-V-B-68H Specs|
|Hose Length||68 Inches|
|Faucet Centers||8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Water Temperature||140 Degrees F|
|Mounting Style||Wall Mounted|
|Pre Rinse Unit Type||Hose and Spring|
|Spray Valve Flow Rate||1.15 GPM|
Customer questions about this product
- I have a chemical injection system on my compartment sink. Can I use my pre-rinse faucet to supply water to it?
- Yes! Item B-TEE-RGD is a rigid tee assembly that installs easily into an existing T&S pre-rinse faucet (or you can use it on a brand new faucet) and provides you with a means to deliver water to a chemical injection system, or other, similar sink accessories that may require a water supply.
- How is the pre-rinse hose length measured?
- Unless otherwise specified, the quoted hose length includes any grips or connectors at the end of the hose, so the actual working length of the hose may be slightly less than described. Please refer to the product's specsheet for more detailed dimensions.
- Does this item have any additional agency approvals and certifications?
- There are a wide range of regulations that govern plumbing code! We attempt to list any current certification marks with an official logo on the product page for your convenience. However, additional approvals, codes, and standards this product adheres to may be listed on the product specsheet.
T&S Brass and Bronze Works B-0133-V-B-68H Details
This T&S B-0133-V-B-68H wall mounted pre-rinse faucet features a 68" flex hose and spring design that provides plenty of versatility in a variety of warewashing applications! A 1.15 GPM spray valve makes it easy to clear food debris off of dishes before washing them, and an ergonomic squeeze handle allows easy and intuitive use. Designed specifically to make installation as fast and hassle-free as possible, this EasyInstall faucet also comes with 1/2" NPT female inlets on 8" adjustable centers.
- 68" flex hose with spring is great for many pre-rinse applications
- 1.15 GPM spray valve (B-0107) with ergonomic squeeze handle
- Lever handles with color coded indexes for durability and easy operation
- Eterna compression cartridges provide excellent durability; solid brass spindle and body; spring checks are included
- Includes wall bracket for added support; vacuum breaker prevents backflow
- 36 7/8" overall height
- Durable chrome plated brass construction
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register