- Adds more usable prep space to your kitchen
- Made from eco-friendly paper-based resin composite
- Comes without drill holes
- 36 1/16" x 8" x 1/2"
- Shipping Weight
- 15 lb.
- 36 1/16 Inches
- 8 Inches
- Resin Composite
- 1/2 Inches
- Cutting Boards
Customer questions about this product
- Can the utility type, serial number, or production date of my equipment affect whether or not this part fits?
- Sometimes, factors like the voltage, fuel type, and serial number may determine whether or not a particular part will fit your particular unit. We do our best to provide the most up-to-date information possible on our site but we cannot guarantee that this will clarify every possible scenario. If you require additional confirmation that this part is the correct one for your unit, we recommend consulting manufacturer literature and resources for your equipment to verify the correct part.
If you need more space to prep foods, but have limited room in your kitchen, this True 931230 equivalent cutting board can be a perfect solution! Designed to fit select True undercounter equipment and convert the top of the unit into a usable prep space, this cutting board is 1/2" thick to provide a sturdy cutting surface, and it measures 8" deep so that you have maximum space to slice ingredients and stage production of your most popular foods. It is made from a paper-based Richlite resin, which makes this cutting board harder and more resistant to knife marks than a standard poly cutting board. This means that it will take longer to notice the wear and tear of constant use, and that the board will have better resistance to stains, warping, bending, chipping, and cracking compared to a standard poly cutting board. Any necessary mounting holes must be drilled in the field - it does not come pre-drilled.
Width: 36 1/16"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
USDA Accepted Equipment
This item meets the standards set forth by USDA guidelines for meat and poultry processing equipment.
This item is FDA listed.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register