Tri-Star 340253 Link Rod
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Tri-Star 340253 Link Rod.
Montague 25831-8 Firebox Panel
Southbend 1186319 Plate
Bakers Pride A5253X Handle, Door
Blodgett 16448 Pressure Lock
Blodgett 17946 Door Catch W/Roller
Southbend 1092301 Door Seal Ctr
Market Forge 91-6281 Gasket Cover Fron
Vulcan 00-356563-00001 Handle Grip (Front)
Get paid to review this product!