Tri-Star 301056 Orifice #56
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Tri-Star 301056 Orifice #56.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Tri-Star 301052 Orifice
All Points 26-3962 Bypass Orifice; #78; Liquid Propane; 1/8" MPT Thread
Bakers Pride 2066748 Orifice Nat Gas # 48
Frymaster 8261388 Orifice, (8100496) - 10/Pack
All Points 26-2043 Pilot Orifice; 0.018" Hole; Natural Gas; Tube Size: 1/4"
Vulcan 00-010901-00063 Orifice Spud Lp
Vulcan 00-719951-00046 Oven Orifice (18 In)
Vulcan 00-920331-00011 Orifice, Nat Gas P
Get paid to review this product!