Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Top holds (12) 1/6 size pans (included)
- Stainless steel exterior with anodized aluminum interior
- Front breathing for zero clearance installation
- Each drawer holds (8) 1/6 size pans
- 1/4 hp compressor uses R-134a refrigerant
- 8" deep, full length cutting board for convenient prep
- Automatic, non-electric condensate evaporator
- Four 4" casters
- Traulsen CASTER-5SET4 6" Swivel Casters for 27", 32", and 48" U-Series Refrigerators and Freezers - 4/Set
- Traulsen CK22 4" Swivel Casters for 27", 32" and 48" U-Series Refrigerators and Freezers - 4/Set
- Traulsen CK24 3 1/2" Swivel Casters for 27", 32" and 48" U-Series Refrigerators and Freezers - 4/Set
- Traulsen CK28 2 1/2" Swivel Casters - 4/Set
|Traulsen UPT3212-D-SB Specs|
|Depth||34 1/2 Inches|
|Height||44 1/8 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||32 Inches|
|Nominal Width||32 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||8 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||34 3/8 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||12 Pans|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Mega Top|
Customer questions about this product
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
Traulsen UPT3212-D-SB Details
Designed to deliver years of superior reliability and performance, this Traulsen UPT32120-D-SB 32" sandwich / salad prep refrigerator is the perfect way to keep your prep line running at optimum efficiency! This unit can hold up to (12) 1/6 size food pans (included) in its refrigerated top. It also comes with stainless steel divider bars to keep the pans securely in place. Thanks to its optimized refrigeration and airflow system, it can even hold 6" deep pans at food-safe temperatures!
For added convenience, its insulated lift-up pan cover is removable for easier use and cleaning, while its 8" deep, full length cutting board gives you plenty of space to prep signature salads and sandwiches. This unit also features two storage drawers, each capable of holding (8) 1/6 size pans for keeping extra ingredients close at hand.
The front, sides, back, pan cover, lid, and door of this unit are made of stainless steel for long-lasting durability, and for excellent temperature retention, the whole unit is insulated with 2" of polyurethane foam. The interior is made from corrosion-resistant, anodized aluminum. A set of four 4" casters is included for easy mobility when you need to clean your kitchen.
This prep table comes with a 1/4 hp compressor that circulates R-134a refrigerant for even chilling. Plus, its front-breathing design allows for zero-clearance installation next to other kitchen equipment, while an automatic, non-electric condensate evaporator helps remove excess condensate water. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 34 1/2"
Height: 44 1/8"
Working Height: 34 3/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Traulsen equipment has a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Traulsen compressors have a 5 year warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register