Other Available Hinging Options:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Right hinged door
- Stainless steel top, sides, and door
- Heavy-duty cabinet construction
- Front-breathing design allows for zero clearance installation
- 2 powder-coated shelves provide easy organization
- Interior mounted thermometer helps you monitor cabinet temperatures
- Environmentally-friendly, R-450A refrigerant
- (4) 4" casters for easy mobility
- Traulsen CASTER-5SET4 6" Swivel Casters for 27", 32", and 48" U-Series Refrigerators and Freezers - 4/Set
- Traulsen CK22 4" Swivel Casters for 27", 32" and 48" U-Series Refrigerators and Freezers - 4/Set
- Traulsen CK24 3 1/2" Swivel Casters for 27", 32" and 48" U-Series Refrigerators and Freezers - 4/Set
- Traulsen CK28 2 1/2" Swivel Casters - 4/Set
- Traulsen CU32TOP-BSWO 32" 22 Gauge Stainless Steel Work Top with 4" Backsplash
- Traulsen SHELF CPW2 Powder-Coated Shelf for Refrigerators and Freezers
|Traulsen UHT32-R Specs|
|Depth||31 15/16 Inches|
|Height||37 3/4 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||33 5/8 Inches|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||2 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- Why is there a step in the interior of this undercounter unit?
- This unit’s refrigeration system is located in the lower rear of the cabinet, causing the step in its interior. The step may decrease the inner depth of the cabinet's lower interior versus what is listed as its overall interior depth, so please check the unit’s specs and diagrams to ensure it will accommodate your storage needs.
Traulsen UHT32-R Details
Increase refrigerated storage while providing more work space for your staff with this Traulsen UHT32-R 32" undercounter refrigerator with right hinged door. Boasting a front-breathing design, this unit allows for zero clearance installation to save valuable floor space. It can be placed right up against a back wall or next to other equipment to create an efficient layout in your kitchen. Thanks to its stainless steel top, sides, and door, this unit is a durable, long-lasting addition to your establishment. Anodized aluminum interiors also add strength and years of useful service to this undercounter refrigerator.
This unit offers plenty of room to store cold ingredients and prepared food. It comes with 2 powder-coated shelves for easy organization. The right hinged door has a stay-open feature so you can load and unload fruits, vegetables, meats, and cheeses.
A powerful 1/4 hp refrigeration system uses R-450A refrigerant to maintain food-safe temperatures between 34 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The CFC-free insulation helps increase the overall energy efficiency and structural integrity of this unit. A set of (4) 4" casters makes it easy to move this unit for routine cleaning and maintenance. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 31 15/16"
Height with casters: 37 3/4"
Work Surface Height: 33 5/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Traulsen equipment has a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Traulsen compressors have a 5 year warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register