Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Durable stainless steel exterior and interior
- INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor control system
- Uses R-450A refrigerant to keep cool temperatures
- Self-closing doors also have a 120 degree stay open feature
- Interior lighting and glass design enhances product visibility
- Magnetic snap-in door gasket for easy cleaning
- Includes a set of 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- Comes with 6 adjustable wire shelves
Other Products from this Line
|Traulsen RHT232WUT-FHG Specs|
|Height||83 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||53 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 Inches|
|Interior Height||58 7/16 Inches|
|Capacity||51.6 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||6 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How many wire shelves come with this unit?
- This unit comes standard with three wire shelves per section. Please consult the Shelving Options sheet for more information, or contact our Special Orders department for additional shelving and tray slide options.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Traulsen RHT232WUT-FHG Details
The Traulsen RHT232WUT-FHG stainless steel two section 51.6 cu. ft. reach in glass door refrigerator uses its INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor controls to deliver unparalleled accuracy and performance for your commercial kitchen. As the industry's most advanced technology for controlling and monitoring temperatures, the easy-to-use INTELA-TRAUL controls provide HACCP temperature monitoring and are even NAFEM Data Protocol compliant to deliver the results you expect for years to come.
This high performance two section reach in refrigerator features a durable all stainless steel construction that will stand up to the demands of your busy kitchen. Its double-paned glass doors offer additional insulation and help to maximize product visibility, providing a crystal-clear view of the refrigerator's contents for fast identification. The doors include a convenient stay-open feature when opened past 120 degrees, and removable vinyl magnetic door gaskets ensure durability and outstanding temperature preservation. The spacious interior of this two section reach in refrigerator comes standard with incandescent lighting that can be controlled by an exterior switch, and six adjustable wire shelves capable of supporting 225 lb. each.
The top mounted 1/2 hp compressor, environmentally friendly R-450A refrigerant and high density, foamed-in-place insulation ensure outstanding temperature preservation and efficiency. Its top mounted design prevents dust, food, and spills from damaging the compressor's fan intake.
Height: 83 1/4"
Height: 58 7/16"
Capacity: 51.6 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Traulsen equipment has a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Traulsen compressors have a 5 year warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register