Traulsen RHT132NUT-HHG Stainless Steel 21.9 Cu. Ft. One Section Narrow Glass Half Door Reach In Refrigerator - Specification Line
$8,925.35/EachShips free with Plus
- All stainless steel construction; 6" adjustable legs
- INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor control system
- Maximum storage in a smaller footprint than standard width models
- Self-closing door design, with stay-open feature
- Foamed-in-place insulation helps maintain consistent temperatures
- Uses environmentally-friendly R-134a refrigerant
- 6” adjustable legs
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
|Traulsen RHT132NUT-HHG Specs|
|Width||26 3/8 Inches|
|Height||83 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||22 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 Inches|
|Interior Height||58 7/16 Inches|
|Capacity||21.9 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How many wire shelves come with this unit?
- This unit comes standard with three wire shelves per section. Please consult the Shelving Options sheet for more information, or contact our Special Orders department for additional shelving and tray slide options.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Traulsen RHT132NUT-HHG Details
The Traulsen RHT132NUT-HHG stainless steel one section narrow glass half door 21.9 cu. ft. reach in refrigerator uses its INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor controls to deliver unparalleled accuracy and performance to your commercial kitchen. As the industry's most advanced technology for controlling and monitoring temperatures, the easy-to-use INTELA-TRAUL controls provide HACCP temperature monitoring and are even NAFEM Data Protocol compliant to deliver the results you expect for years to come.
This "N-Width" single door reach in refrigerator is narrower than Traulsen's "W-Width" series, but still offers plenty of storage space for a narrow model; its half doors are wide enough to accept an 18" x 26" sheet pan. This reach in refrigerator's self closing glass half doors provide a crystal clear view of the refrigerator's contents, and allow you to open one small section at a time for energy savings. It also includes a convenient stay-open feature when opened past 120 degrees, and to help you make the most of its spacious interior, this refrigerator comes with three adjustable wire shelves.
The top mounted 1/3 hp compressor, environmentally friendly R-134a refrigerant and high density, foamed-in-place insulation ensure outstanding temperature preservation and efficiency. Its top mounted design prevents dust, food, and spills from damaging the compressor's fan intake.
Width: 26 3/8"
Height: 83 1/4"
Width: 22 3/8"
Height: 58 7/16"
Capacity: 21.9 cu. ft.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!