Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Stainless steel exterior and interior durable for commercial use
- INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor control system
- Glass door and interior light allow for better product visibility
- Self-closing doors also have a 120 degree stay open feature
- Features an automatic non-electric condensate evaporator
- Includes 3 adjustable wire shelves
- Uses R-450A refrigerant to keep cool temperatures
- 6" stainless steel adjustable legs
Other Products from this Line
|Traulsen RHT132NPUT-HHG Specs|
|Width||26 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||37 15/16 Inches|
|Height||83 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||22 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 Inches|
|Interior Height||58 7/16 Inches|
|Capacity||20.4 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Dutch Half Doors||Yes|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||4 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||3 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- How many wire shelves come with this unit?
- This unit comes standard with three wire shelves per section. Please consult the Shelving Options sheet for more information, or contact our Special Orders department for additional shelving and tray slide options.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Traulsen RHT132NPUT-HHG Details
Built with convenience in mind, this Traulsen RHT132NPUT-HHG 26" glass half door pass-through refrigerator offers a pass-through design with a front and rear door for easy product handling. The stainless steel exterior is durable and great for commercial use. Plus, its glass doors on one side and automatic interior lighting allow for optimal product visibility by providing a clear view of the refrigerator's contents.
The self-closing door design also has a 120 degree stay open feature that is perfect for loading and unloading prepared food or ingredients. Plus, the half door conserves energy by allowing you to open one small section at a time.
Inside, the stainless steel interior has 3 adjustable wire shelves that allow you to organize product with ease. Additionally, the INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor controls are easy-to-use and deliver unparalleled accuracy and performance for your commercial kitchen. These controls provide HACCP temperature monitoring and are even NAFM Data Protocol compliant to deliver the results you expect for years to come.
A top mounted 1/3 hp compressor, environmentally friendly R-450A refrigerant and high density, foamed-in-place insulation ensure outstanding temperature preservation and efficiency. Its top mounted design prevents dust, food, and spills from damaging the compressor's fan intake. It also comes with 6" stainless steel adjustable legs for installation. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 26 3/8"
Depth: 37 15/16"
Height: 83 1/4"
Width: 22 3/8"
Height: 58 7/16"
Capacity: 20.4 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Traulsen equipment has a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Traulsen compressors have a 5 year warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register