Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Stainless steel exterior and interior
- Thaws most meats in a day or less
- INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor control system
- Integrated door locks ensure product security
- Includes 28 universal tray slides
- Accommodates (28) 18" x 26" sheet pans or (56) 14" x 18" food pans
- 1/2 hp compressor uses R-450A refrigerant
- 6" adjustable legs
Other Products from this Line
|Traulsen RET232NUT-HHS Specs|
|Shipping Weight||560 lb.|
|Width||52 1/8 Inches|
|Height||83 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 Inches|
|Interior Height||57 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||46 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Dutch Half Doors||With Dutch Half Doors|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Number of Doors||4 Doors|
|Number of Tray Slides||28|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-20P|
|Temperature Range||37 - 41 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How many wire shelves come with this unit?
- This unit comes standard with three wire shelves per section. Please consult the Shelving Options sheet for more information, or contact our Special Orders department for additional shelving and tray slide options.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Traulsen RET232NUT-HHS Details
Thawing frozen products for use takes time and can be a complicated process to manage, but with the Traulsen Specification Line RET232NUT-HHS stainless steel 46 cu. ft. two section half door even thaw reach in refrigerator, you can quickly thaw large loads of food; even as much as 600 to 1000 lb. of chicken at a time! Especially useful for thawing portion-sized products, this refrigerator's even thaw process works by slowly adding small amounts of heat to rapidly circulating cold air, thawing the refrigerator's contents but never exceeding 41 degrees Fahrenheit. The unit even senses when it is time to initiate a thawing cycle; all you have to do is load the products.
Thanks to its half door design, this even thaw refrigerator allows you to open one small section at a time for energy savings. For added convenience, the doors are self-closing, and include a stay-open feature when opened past 120 degrees. The interior of this even thaw refrigerator features 28 sets of universal tray slides, and each slide accommodates (1) 18" x 26" sheet pan or (2) 14" x 18" food pans.
A top mounted 1/2 hp compressor, environmentally friendly R-450A refrigerant and high density, foamed-in-place insulation ensure outstanding temperature preservation and efficiency. The compressor's top mounted design prevents dust, food, and spills from damaging the compressor's fan intake.
Width: 52 1/8"
Height: 83 1/4"
Height: 57 5/8"
Capacity: 46 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Traulsen equipment has a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Traulsen compressors have a 5 year warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register