Traulsen RET232NUT-FHS Stainless Steel Two Section Even Thaw Reach In Refrigerator - Specification Line
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
- Durable stainless steel exterior and interior ideal for commercial use
- Includes 14 sets of universal tray slides per section
- Slide accommodates (1) 18" x 26" sheet pan or (2) 14" x 18" food pans
- Designed to thaw most meats in a day or less
- Uses R-450A refrigerant to maintain cool temperatures
- Magnetic snap-in door gasket design
- Self-closing doors also have a 120 degree stay open feature
- Comes with set of (4) 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
Other Products from this Line
|Traulsen RET232NUT-FHS Specs|
|Width||52 1/8 Inches|
|Height||83 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 Inches|
|Interior Height||57 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||46 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Tray Slides||28|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-20P|
|Temperature Range||37 - 41 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- How many wire shelves come with this unit?
- This unit comes standard with three wire shelves per section. Please consult the Shelving Options sheet for more information, or contact our Special Orders department for additional shelving and tray slide options.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Traulsen RET232NUT-FHS Details
Thawing frozen products for use takes time and can be a difficult process to manage, but with the Traulsen Specification Line RET232NUT-FHS stainless steel 46 cu. ft. two section even thaw reach in refrigerator, you can quickly thaw large loads of food; even as much as 600 to 1000 lb. of chicken at a time! Especially useful for thawing portion-sized products, this refrigerator's even thaw process works by slowly adding small amounts of heat to rapidly circulating cold air, thawing the refrigerator's contents but never exceeding 41 degrees Fahrenheit. The unit even senses when it is time to initiate a thawing cycle; all you have to do is load the products.
The stainless steel exterior is durable and easy to maintain, making it great for commercial use. Inside this even thaw refrigerator features 14 sets of universal tray slides per section, and each slide accommodates (1) 18" x 26" sheet pan or (2) 14" x 18" food pans. For added convenience, the doors are self-closing, and include a stay-open feature when opened past 120 degrees.
A top mounted 1/2 hp compressor, environmentally friendly R-450A refrigerant and high density, foamed-in-place insulation ensure outstanding temperature preservation and efficiency. The compressor's top mounted design prevents dust, food, and spills from damaging the compressor's fan intake. The model also comes with (4) 6" adjustable stainless steel legs. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 52 1/8"
Height: 83 1/4"
Height: 57 5/8"
Capacity: 46 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Traulsen equipment has a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Traulsen compressors have a 5 year warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register