Other Available Hinging Options:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Features a Load-Sure guard to protect against improper loading
- Easy-to-use digital microprocessor control
- Boasts a thermostatic expansion valve metering device for quick refrigeration recovery times
- Includes LED lighting and guaranteed for life cam-lift hinges and work flow door handle
- 115V; 3/4 hp compressor; R-404A refrigerant
|Traulsen G22011 Specs|
|Width||52 1/8 Inches|
|Height||83 7/16 Inches|
|Interior Width||47 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 Inches|
|Interior Height||58 7/16 Inches|
|Capacity||46 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||6 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||-10 - 0 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Traulsen G22011 Details
This Traulsen G22011 52" G Series two section solid door reach in freezer utilizes microprocessor controls and 2" of foamed-in-place insulation to provide outstanding temperature preservation and performance! The freezer features durable stainless steel doors and front with anodized aluminum sides and interior construction. The G20011 features a right hinged door on the left section, with a left hinged door on the right section. Plus, the unit boasts of a sturdy door handle design that's guaranteed for life, ensuring that you can use it for many years to come.
The spacious 46 cubic foot interior of this Traulsen two section reach in freezer comes standard with 6 epoxy coated wire shelves, and automatically-activated LED interior lighting. The doors' cam lift hinge design is guaranteed for life, and features a self-closing design, with a stay open feature when the door is opened past 120 degrees.
The Traulsen G22011 features a top mounted, self-contained, balanced refrigeration system that uses R-404A refrigerant. Its 3/4 hp compressor is designed to hold temperatures between -5 and 0 degrees Fahrenheit. It is so powerful and efficient, that it can even achieve -10 degrees Fahrenheit if needed in environments with ambient temperatures up to 90 degrees. Traulsen's unique clockwise airflow pattern keeps cold air in, and warm air out, whenever the door is opened. A gasket-protecting metal door pan and removable vinyl magnetic door gaskets ensure durability and outstanding temperature preservation. Four 6" casters with brakes make the Traulsen G22011 two section reach in freezer easy to move for cleaning.
Width: 52 1/8"
Height: 83 7/16"
Width: 47 1/8"
Height: 58 7/16"
Capacity: 46 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Traulsen equipment has a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Traulsen compressors have a 5 year warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTraulsen G22010 52" G Series Solid Door Reach in Freezer with Left / Right Hinged Doors
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTraulsen G12011 30" G Series Solid Door Reach in Freezer with Left Hinged Door
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register