Traulsen 358-13186-42 Lock
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Traulsen 358-13186-42 Lock.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Nor-Lake 020338 Key(Set)
Food Warming Equipment LTH-DR-MAG-MECH Combo Latch
All Points 26-1997 Door Spring Catch Assembly
Encore K50-0111 Star Shaped Handle W/Screw
All Points 22-1582 Walk-In Cooler / Freezer Door Handle
All Points 26-1894 Door Strike with 3/4" to 1 5/8" Adjustable Offset
Glastender 03011134 Lock
Pitco P6071516 Chrome Handle
Get paid to review this product!