Other Available Sizes:
- Great for stewing, boiling, and braising
- Made of 17-gauge (1.1 mm) aluminum
- Features a plated-steel handle
- Boasts a tapered design for easy stirring
- Ideal for cooking at lower temperatures for a longer time
- Riveted-on handle ensures longevity and a secure connection
- Shipping Weight
- 0.66 lb.
- 3 1/2 Inches
- Top Diameter
- 7 Inches
- 1.5 qt.
- 1.1 mm
- Handle Color
- Handle Style
- Handle Type
- Without Lid
- Sauce Pans
Customer questions about this product
What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
Town 35401 Details
The Town 35401 1.5 qt. tapered aluminum sauce pan / dipper is great for stewing, boiling, and braising. It is perfect for all restaurants and caterers.
Each sauce pan features a plated steel handle riveted to an 17-gauge aluminum body which is marked with cup graduations and a beaded top edge. Since the handle is riveted on, it ensures a very rigid connection between handle and vessel, guaranteeing longevity even in a commercial kitchen.
A tapered sauce pan is ideal for cooking at lower temperatures for a longer time, because the smaller bottom diameter allows for less heat exposure. The flared sides of the pan also allows for good stirring action.
Top Diameter: 7"
Height: 3 1/2"
Capacity: 1.5 quart
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Town assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Town 35402 2 Qt. Tapered Aluminum Sauce Pan / Dipper
- Town 35403 3 Qt. Tapered Aluminum Sauce Pan / Dipper
- Thunder Group 10 1/2" Aluminum Pot / Pan Cover
- Vollrath 7008 Arkadia 8" Aluminum Fry Pan
- Vollrath 7012 Arkadia 12" Aluminum Fry Pan
- Thunder Group 9" Aluminum Pot / Pan Cover for 4.5 Qt. Tapered Sauce Pan
- Choice 15" x 18" 18 oz. White Cotton Textured Terry Bar Towel - 12/Pack
- Chef Master 5 Gallon Plastic Salad Spinner / Dryer with Brake
- Vollrath 47932 1.5 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Vollrath 47935 5 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Vollrath 47933 3 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
60 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
16 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
4 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
2 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register