Town 32905 5 1/4" x 4" Large Perforated Wok Ladle with 18 1/2" Wood Handle
$13.64/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$14.49/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Hand-forged from a single piece of stainless steel
- Perforated design is great for scooping delicate foods while draining liquids
- Provides excellent reach into large woks
- Wood handle offers a comfortable grip that won't absorb heat
|Town 32905 Specs|
|Bowl Length||5 1/4 Inches|
|Bowl Width||4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this wooden-handled utensil dishwasher safe?
- Utensils with wooden handles are not dishwasher safe; exposure to hot water can cause the wood to warp or splinter. These items should be hand washed and dried thoroughly. For optimal results, use a wood conditioner periodically to prolong the life of the wood.
- Do I need to prepare this cooking utensil prior to use?
- Yes. The wood handle on your cooking utensil may be loose upon arrival, so it's recommended to soak it in water before use. This will allow the handle to expand and tighten.
Town 32905 Details
Prepare your signature Asian dishes with ease using this Town 32904 large perforated wok ladle! This ladle allows you to easily scoop and serve food from your wok while simultaneously straining oil and other excess liquids. Hand-forged from a single piece of heavy-duty stainless steel and reinforced at the pressure point, this lade ensures superior strength and reliability as you cook large batches of foods.
Thanks to its 18 1/2" long handle, this ladle provides an excellent reach into large woks, and at the same time keeps your hands at a safe distance from hot oil. Plus, its wood handle provides a comfortable grip that won't absorb heat during use.
Handle Length: 18 1/2"
Bowl Length: 5 1/4"
Bowl Width: 4"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Town assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:ladle handle recommend handled large perforated sturdy holding held Hand
I do a lot of cooking in my wok. I have a regular ladle and some spatulas. This perforated ladle has been a great addition! The handle and shaft are sturdy and the ladle is large, able to scoop large volumes. I highly recommend this utensil!
This is a very good quality ladle. It is very easy to grasp it and it has held up for quite some time now. Hand washing is the best way to clean this. I would recommend.
This is a very sturdy long handled perforated handle that is holding up very well for us. It looks very nice, too. We would recommend.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register